ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟞

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥
-----------------
  E D M U N D!

The Wolves began to circle us snarling everytime one of us moved. The load roar of a lion could be heard and a golden mane lunged forward and trapped on of the Wolves in its great paw. One of the centaurs went to rush forwards but was stopped by "stay, this is there battle". I turned to face Peter before giving him a slight reassuring smile and then looking at aslan who bowed his head at me.

I turned back to the wolf who was edging closer. "you Amy think your a king and queen," he snarles. "but your going to die" he speaks quite and then "like a dog!" he growls punching at Peter. "Peter!" I shout running over to the tree and pulling Lucy down before sprinting over to Peters lifeless body.

I fall to the floor and help Susan in pushing the wolf off and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I see Peters sword through the Wolfs chest. Peter looks up taking deep breaths after being suffocated by the heavy mound of fur. The girls pounce on him and I stay back for a second not wanting to ruin there moment.

As soon as they let go I tackle him into an embrace. I stay there for what feels like forever before pulling away and smiling at him. "go, follow him it'll lead you to Edmund." Aslan says to Orius who, along with his fellow centaurs chase off after the wolf to the witched Camp. "I thought you were dead!" I say to Peter and he laughs in response. "Peter, y/n , clean your swords." I was slightly confused as to why mine needed cleaning as it wasn't actually dirty but I went along with it.

"both of you, if you'd please." Aslan says nodding towards the floor. I understand but am still slightly worried as to what was going to happen. In usion me and Peter stab our sword into the ground and get on one knee. Aslan places his surprisingly heavy paw on each of Peters shoulders "rise, sir Peter Wolfsbane." he proceeds to do the same for me,"rise lady y/n Oleander" (BTW, that's a weird name but like I was trying to stick with the pretty name and look but deadly plant theme...)
"you are both now Knights of Narnia" I turn around and smile at the girls with an exited smile. They both give me wide grins back.

"So...how about a little duel between the tow newest narnian swordsmen" I smirk at him. "sure but, don't be afraid when you loose" I push him shoulder with a fake offended look.

"Well, not so cocky now are we?" I say clinging swords with Peter. I jump onto a wall behind me quickly joined by Peter and we fight on the small bricks. Somehow Peter managed to trip and fall and decided it would be best to grab my arm so I would fall aswell. I landed with a thump next to him and we were both laughing a lot. I roll onto my side and face him "so, how does it feel being beaten by the most amazing person in the world" he pushes my shoulder turning on his side too. "uh, you did not beat me, it was a tie" I roll my eyes "fine, but only because I feel bad" he shakes his head. "yeah Deffinately.

Within our close proximity I can feel Peters hot breath fanning my face are noses nearly brushing against each other. The backs of our palms are lightly brushing each others. I lean forward a bit...

"hey,you two Edmunds back." I roll over to face Lucy who is running over with a big smile on her face. I quickly jump up and offer my hand to Peter who grabs it so I pull him up. I interlock our fingers and run over to Lucy and do the same as we run back to camp. We come to a stop just outside Aslans tent.

The long brunnete centaur points up with his head to a rock on the cliff where edumund is with his head down a bit in shame and Aslan talking to him quietly. "Edmund!" Lucy shouts attempting to run towards him I quickly pull her back. "just give them a minute" I say as Edmund turns back to The glosen creature. I look at Peter. "please try not to put too much pressure on him" Susan nods in agreement after walking over form her tent and Peter gives me a smile that says 'ill try'. I give him a big grin in return.

Edmund makes his way down the cliff side towards us and Aslan wanders over too. "what's done is done, there is no need to dwell on what Edmund has done in the past." I notice how he looks at Peter for the most part before wandering away.

He stands in front of us with his head tilted in guilt. "hello," he speaks timidly in an almost whisper. Lucy rushes forwards and pulls him into a tight hug burying her face in his chest. Susan goes over and does the same followed by me. Peter just stands there looking with a deadpanned look.

I go and stand back next to Peter linking my arm in his I a Friendly manner. "are you alright?" Susan says rubbing his arm gently. "yeah, I'm a bit tired." He says with a small laugh. "get some sleep," Peter says straight with no emotion gesturing his head towards his and now Edmunds shared tent.

As Ed starts to walk away I nudge Peters arm. He smirks "oh and Ed," I smile slightly knowing what he's doing, "try not to wander off." Edmund laughs before shaking his head and walking into the tent. Peter turns back to me. "you know he really is sorry." I say "I know, it's just a bit of a lot to take in" I give him a much needed hug and he rests his chin on my head. I pull away blushing a bit.

We all go back to our tent as Edmund is sleeping in the boys so we don't want to desturbe him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow,
So it's been a hot minute since I updated. I am so sorry I have just not rlly had any motivation
I really hope you enjoyed this bit.
Btw just to stop any confusion y/n and Peter didn't actually kiss:(
Anyway, don't forget to vote comment and please lmk if there is any mistakes I've missed or anything that doesn't make sense.
Hope you have a good day/night/afternoon depending on where you are
~💤Mabel💤