ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟙

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②①
------------------------------
𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛

I gave Peter a knowing smirk knowing what was about to happen, as the great phoenix swooped down with grace and created a wall of fire between our Army and the witches. Happy yells of triumph were heard from behind but I knew that the wall wouldn't last long, but It was a good distraction. It gave us a chance to knock more of the Army that was on our side without being stopped. but soon enough the fire was split by a ring of blue magic.

The Queen finally came through onto the battlefield followed by the rest of the mob. "fall back!" Peter shouts from across the field. I knew what he was doing though. "Lead them towards the rocks!" I shout as I stab a minotaur and the pain in my shoulder becoming slightly more prominent. I refuse myself to look at it knowing that it will probably put me off.

The sound of a centaur blowing his shell pipe (pls can someone tell me what it's called as I can't remember for the life of me.lol editing me - it's called a horn Idk where my head was that day lmao )

The fighting becomes much more 1 on 1 now as we are all in a smaller space so we can't just run through with a sword. I hear a thud next to me and look down to see Peter on the floor and his horse across the field. "need a hand?" I ask as I jump off my horse and stick my hand out. He exepts and I pull him up. We fight side by side for a bit before...

"no!" Peter shouts as Orius and a Rhino rush forwards towards the witch. They mange to knock down many people and crosses blades with the swords a few times until he is stabbed just below his armour and turned into a grey stone-like statue and she then stabs him again this time shattering him.

"Edmund, get out of here! Get the girls and get then home! You go to y/n" Peter finishes as a minotaur bashes against his shield. "you heard him, let's go!" Mr beaver says pulling Edmund and gesturing for me. "we can't just leave him, you go, I'll stay." Mr Beaver nods but I know it's only because he really needs to get Ed out of there.

As I'm battling an Ogre I say to Peter with a laugh "well, this really isn't what I was expecting to spend my time in the country side doing," he laughs too. "me neither," he shouts over as he stabs the minotaur in the chest and it falls to the ground. I jump into the Ogres back and wrap my legs around it neck. It spins around trying to get me off of it dizzys itself and falls backwards so I jump off just before it hits the ground. "well, that was one way to do it" Peter says patting me on the back.

We here a loud shatter and turn to see the queen's prized staff being split in two and Edmund standing with his sword up and a shocked look on his face as the queen pulls her spear from his stomach. "Edmund!" I shout as I run over to him and rest his head in my lap while Peter battles Jadis.

"just stay awake," I say tapping his face so he keeps awake (I want to put conciseness but idk if that's the right use of the word as I can't spell lmao). "yo-your bleeding" he says as he lightly points to my shoulder. "odnt worry about me," I say twith a weak smile. I hear a low grumbling from on top of the hill "see look, Aslan he's going to help you" I say with a tear running down my face. Many more Narnians join including Tumnus. Peter is hit to the floor and the queen raises her staff to hit him but Aslan jumps and pushes her backwards.

I then turn away as he leans forwards and snaps her neck. The girls run down the hill shouting and hug Peter before looking at me who had Edmund laying on my legs and my head looking down. (omg this sounds so weird like idk how to write stuff like this...) The three of them run down and get there just in time as I dont see the dwarf behind me with its Axe raised. Edmund starts gasping for air. The others crouch down next to us and we watch as Lucy takes out her small bottle and pours a drop into his mouth and his eyes close for a minute and I hold my breath to stop any further tears.

Then as if by some miricale he takes a deep breath of air and we all look at each other with relieved laughs. Peter grabs him and pulls him into a big hug. "when are you going to learn to do as your told." Peter says with a laugh. We all join into a big hug and pull away after a few seconds and we look forwards at Aslan and he breaths onto a statue and they unfreeze and come back to life.

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯
Lucy then has a bright smile and runs off across the field and revives more people. Susan goes with her and So does Ed. Just me and y/n are left behind and I smile and pull her into a tight embrace. I rest my head on her shoulder and I pull way and our faces are in very close proximity and I can feel her breath fanning my face (I ain't gonna say hot breath as people seem to get annoied with that lol)

We both lean in but then y/n collapses onto the floor and I finally notice the large wound in her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, I haven't updated in a long time. Basically, we redecorated my room so I was trying to get used to it but I have had part of this chapter done for a bit but I absolutely hate it and I was like debating weatehe to post it but please tell me if its like rlly bad because idk I just really hate how it's written.
Also, idk why I added the passing out bit but like idk I wanted to add something to the story I guess.
OK, so to fit with the storyline I'm going with can we just pretend like Lucy couldn't use the cordial on her or something as the story I've come up with doesn't match otherwise lol.
OK, I'm probably going to update again today (I'm not going to make it definate as this chapter was supposed to be out like a month ago) as I rlly want to finish the first movie and get on to the golden era
Again, I sincerely apologise for the bad posting timed and also how badly this is writeen.
Idk if anyone saw it but I did try out like a different writing style with like quotes at the start and stuff but then it just didn't fir my style of writing.
Sorry for this rlly long authors note lmao
don't forget to vote and coment
Have a good day /night
~🌹Mabel🌹