ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑥
---------------------------------
~_.𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒._~

2𝓃𝒹 𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝓅ℴ𝓋

As you all ponded into the wardrobe the shouts of the macready could be heard from behind the door. Peter quickly pulled the door shut not fully so you could still peek out. We all slowly walked backwards hiding amongst fur coats

"ow, I'm not on your toe" Edmund shouts. "stop shoving!" you shout not to anyone in particular. "shut up!" Peter shouts. "can you all stop" "oww" "stop it" "get off me"
Thump

That was what you heard and felt. You realise that you are on the floor on top of Peter
"I am so sorry!" you say jumping up feeling the hot burn creeping up your cheeks. "no sorry its my...." Peter said blushing furiously before trailing off turning round to see a snowy forest.

Him and Susan get up and peer around with there Jaws practically touching the floor. "I don't think sorry would quite cover it" Peter says turning to you and Lucy. "no it wouldn't" Lucy says
You look down at her with a mischievous grin before throwing a big snowball at Peters face "but that might" you say laughing as you bend down to pick up more snow. This then brakes out into a full snowball fight.

"don't worry," you say "it's just your imagination." you say with a smug looking grin. The snowball goes on for a good 5 minutes before Susan throws a snowball at Edmund. "Stop it!" he shouts looking at you all.

Peter then strides up to him glaring "you little liar, apologise to (y/n) and Lucy" he says. "you didn't believe them either" he replies "say your sorry" Peter says advancing towards Edmund rather aggressively. "alright, fine I'm sorry." Edmund says but his tone says otherwise.

"don't worry," Lucy says "some children just don't know when to stop pretending" she says as you bend down to high five her. Edmund just shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"Okay I think it's time we head back now," Susan says turning towards the opening. "but shouldn't we at least look around." for once you actually agreed with Edmund.
"I think Lucy and (y/n) should decide," Peter says turning towards us. "we'd like you all to meet Mr Tumnus!" Lucy says and you nod in agreement. "well then Mr Tumnus it is,"

Peter says as you both walk towards the wardrobe to get coats obviously Susan doesn't notice. "but we can't go hicking in the snow in these she says gesturing towards are thin summer clothes. "no, that's why we use these" you say as you and Peter emerge with fluffy coats. "I'm sure the professed wouldn't mind us borowing these" Peter States "and, if you think loggicaly, you add" were not even taking them out of the wardrobe," you say handing coats to Susan and Lucy.

"but that's a girls coat" you hear Edmund say from behind you. "well I know", "Peter replies and you lightly Chuckle.

- - - 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 - - -

You had been walking for about 15 minutes and you came to a hill so you made quick second thinking and decided it would be a good idea to push Peter down it. So when you pushed him he grabbed your arm so you ended up going down with him.

You were both laughing and Luc and Susan both joined you and of course Edmund was standing up the top being his usual moody self. You I'd this for a bit more before you realised that you were laying on top of Peter. You knew you were blushing like mad and you just knew that it was going to be noticable. You quickly rolled off and jumped up and offered him a hand trying to hide your prominent embarresment.

You walked a bit further with Lucy trying to forget about the scene that just occurred and luckily it seemed so were the others. You and Lucy were just explaining what you would have at Mr Tumnuses when you came round the corner in front of his house. The door was completely open like someone had broke in. You and Lucy ran into his house with you not really thinking about what could happen. "Lucy, (y/n)" you heard form behind and more footsteps. Gathering the others had followed you.

You and Lucy run inside to a complete recage with cupboards destroyed and the teacups which you and Lucy both used completely smashed on the floor. You bend down and give her a hug as theres no Mr Tumnus in sight.

"what happened here" Susan says just as confused as the rest of you. Then Peter notices a notice on the wall and you walk over to stand next to him while he reads it out. "the Faun Tumnus. Is hereby charged with high treason" you cover your mouth to hold In your sobs "against her imperial majesty jadis Queen of Narnia for comforting her enemies and fratanizing with humans" he finishes you can feel the tears rolling down your red cheeks "signed Maugrim captain of the secret police long live the queen" you finish of with a shaky voice. Obviously Lucy notices this and comes over and holds your hand to comfort you.

"now we really should go back!" Susan says snatching the paper and turning to you and Peter. "But what about Mr Tumnus!" Lucy says. "well he was arrested just for being with a human, I don't think there is much we can do!" Susan says it's true but he save Lucy you think. "you don't understand do you," you add "we are the humans." they looked shocked and then Lucy says "she must has found out he helped us!"

"maybe we could call the police?" Peter says "these are the police!" Susan points out.
"don't worry Lu, we will think of something" Peter says.

"why?" Edmund says and you give him a confused look "I mean he's a criminal" you look at him shocked. "he saved Lucy" you say and he just looks at you.

Psssstttt we all turn towards the window where there is a bird tweeting. "did that bird just pssttt us?" Susan says