ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟠

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑧
------------------------------
ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒

I woke up with a smile on my face reminiscing last night's events and I sat up expecting to see the other two but instead there bed sheets were disheveled and empty. I quickly pulled on a dress and threw my hair into a messy bun. I then grabbed my dagger and put it in a little thingy under my dress (I have completely lost the word, like if someone could tell me? It's like that thing that you can keep them under dresses but the words completely slipped from my mind). And I attached my sword belt under one of the top layers of my skirt but so the sword was still visible (I make no sense rn like idk how people describe it as I rlly can't remember so I'll try describe it more like you know on the dress in the picture like under the green layer is the belt but like the sword is at the front like idkkkkk)

(again I'm aware it won't be everyone else's style so you can change it for urself)

The dress int that good as I just rushed as there's not that many great ones...

I ran outside to be met by Peter and Ed both with sincere and sad looks on there faces

I ran outside to be met by Peter and Ed both with sincere and sad looks on there faces. "what happened," I question worriedly placing my hand on Peters arm. "he's gone y/n, the white witch-," He stuttered and didn't even have to say the name for me to know who he meant. "that must have been his promise" I say starting to cry as Peter wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his embrace. I wrap my arms around his upper body and burying my head in his chest soaking his top with my tears, I would have found it awkward but after what I'd just heard I didnt really care. (I'm sorry but I'm just imagining Edmund stood there like 👁️👄👁️)

I pull away and turn to Ed "oh Ed," I say giving his a hug too. He seems started at first but quickly melts into it. "I should probably check his tent shouldn't I," Peter says walking over to the grand tent and I slowly pull away from Ed and gibe him a weak smile. Orius wanders over while Peters gone and I explain what happened.

"she's right, he's gone" He remarks as he reimerges from the curtains.

"then you'll both have to lead us," Edmund says looking from the Centaur to Peter and I. "look, there's an army out there, and it's ready to follow you" I give him a very confused look. "I can't" Peter shouts slightly. "I mean I probably cou-" I start under my breath and then realise what's happening. "Aslan believed you could, both of you,"

"So do I" he says again a bit quieter than before. "the witches army is nearing sight," Orius says speaking up "what are your orders" I glance at the battle map laid out on the table and my eyes scan over it. I reach forward and move one of the little pieces over a bit. "if we have a group of griffins come in from the west then they probably won't see it coming and we might have a chance at knocking out some of the archers."

Oh how wrong was I the witch came through with no organisation just a blob of soldiers. But, might I add a pretty bigger one than us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiiiiiiii ii,
Sorry this ones a bit shorter I kinda wanted the battle to have its own chapter so that'll be out tommorow
Don't forget to vote and comment
The vote number was cracking me up yesterday-I'm so immature
Hope you have a good day/night/afternoon depending on where you live
~love 🥗Mabel🥗