ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟙

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①
------------------
𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎

1𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"its so far!" I say out load "it's the world dear, did you expect it to be small." Mrs Beaver asks looking up "Smaller, " Susan answers. We all make our way towards the entrance to the lake.

ℰ𝒹𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝓋

The small man pushed me through a set of the great ice doors. I gasp and see the fawn Tunmus that's what the witch must do to those against her- there not statues are they...
"when your ready, son of Adam" The witches Stern voice rings through the great hall standing in an ice sled. The man harshly pushes me forwards.

We come out of a large opening in the back of the castle on a sheet of ice on a hunt for my siblings. I swear to myself to never rat them in again. The loud hooves of the white rhiendeers hooves make me shiver and I pray that I am saved soon.

1𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

This walk is horrible, I've never liked walking anyway and this is Deffinately not an exception me and Lucy are walking together laughing and joking with Susan and Peter behind us. I begin to slow down as my legs just want to completely give up. "come on humans," Mr beaver says. I give Peter a look as I turn a round and he rolls his eyes and laughs as he bends down so I can jump on his back. "while we're still young" Beaver adds whilst I climb on Peters back. We always used to do competitions of piggyback rides with our neighbours when we were younger and obviously I always made Peter carry me.

"if he tells us to hurry one more time I'm gonna turn him into a big fluffy hat," Peter says sarcastically make in me laugh and falling off his back into the snow "he is getting a little bossy," Lucy aasy before realising I'm on the floor "hurry up," Mr beaver says making us all laugh more as Peter offers me his hand to get up as I grab it I hear "No behind you it's her!" Mrs Beaver shouts I quickly pull myself up with Peter help and we both run (still holding hands) to the outside of the lake.

The load trots are heard which just makes us run even faster. The bells are not helping the rising pressure. We quickly get to the trees and run through them there is a small hill which leads to a small cave openening we all slide inside. Me and Peter are huddled close to us with Lucy laying with her small body just in between us.

Our cheeks brushing lightly. The bells come to a stop just above us and a large silhoette of someone is seen in the snow. I squeeze Peters hand and hug Lucy tighter as I close my eyes and turn my head to the side I open my (y/e/c) eyes to be met with Peters own Blue ones both of our cold breaths fanning each others faces.

I quickly turn away and lean forward to get out. "I suppose I better go che-" I say about to get out "no your worth nothing to Narnia dead" Mr beaver says as he himself goes to check "well neither are you beaver" Mrs Beaver says to her husband. " thanks sweetheart" Mr beaver says taking her hand in her own before leaving. I smile slightly at the twos relationship - it's so flipping cute!

We hear a small sound from outside and I gasp slightly. "shsh" Peter says rubbing his thumb on my interlocked fingers. Steps are heard getting louder above us. "ahhh" me and Lucy scream as Mr Beaver pops his head over the top. "come here! I hope you've all been good cous there's some'ne hear a see ya." he says running off we all come out slowly puzzled slightly at what he means.

There stands a large man with a sleigh and reindeer-Santa. He laughs the jolly laugh you'd expect. I grin widely at him." Merry Christmas sir, " Lucy says stepping forward. "it certainly is Lucy" He replies. "since you have arrived." He says

"look I've put up with a lot since I got here but his," Susan begins. "we thought you were the witch."Peter says walking forwards." yes sorry about that, in my defence I have been driving one of these much longer than the witch."

- - - 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 - - -

The others all get there gifts finnaly,
" (y/n) (y/l/n)" you step forwards slowly "yes sir" he reaches into his bag and pulls out a dagger and sword

(okay, so like I was just editing and I realised like what were those weapons lmao I think I was on summin, so like bascicalyy imma let you imagine them how you want as I rlly dk what they were )

"thank you very much sir," you say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count : 850
A bit of a shorter one but it's late and I néed to go to  bed
The end is very rushed so I will edit it in the morning 😂
I have a multi fandom one shot/ preference book so just let me know if you have any requests
Don't forget to comment and vote
Hope you have a good day/night
~🌃 Mabel 🌃