Comfort.

About 5 minutes had passed since Glenn and Abraham had been brutally murdered and we where all just sitting there. Crying and grieving.

The sound of quiet tears running down cheeks and the small sniffles where intrupted once Rick's broken voice spoke up.

"I- im.. im going to kill you"

Negan walked over to Rick smirking and knelt down, "What was that Rick ? Speak up!"

There was a long pause before Rick's head looked up and locked eyes with Negan.

"Not today... not tomorrow... but im going to kill you"

I held my breathe hoping that Rick's brave but stupid words didn't get any one else massacred, Negans smile soon turned to anger. He grabbed Rick's collar tightly lifting him of the ground and dragged him across the floor so harshly that Rick couldn't get to his feet. As he did so Negan shouted

"Ill be right back ! Mabye Rick will be with me, or mabye he wont"

And moments later Rick was shoved into the Rv Negan came out of and the door slammed shut for no one to see.
We all just sat there once again, crying, sweating, bleeding wondering if Rick would return alive or dead. His head in one peice.

Dwight and Simons intercoms buzzed and they clicked a button that allowed Negan to speak "line them up" everyone on the floor had no idea what this meant but the saviours obviously did. Without any hesitation large men started lifting us up off the ground and carrying us into a line forcefully taking us into a truck big enough for all nine of us...

Even after I witnessed Glenn and Abrahams death not one tear escaped my eyes. My face was still, I was to traumatised to have any reaction yet.
No look of sadness no look of horror. just still. If you didn't know any better you would just look at me and think I was bored. Even though my face didn't show it I was heart broken inside. Once we where all beat around into the van we where sat down in seats of two like a school bus, me sitting next to Carl.

Even though Carl didn't cry either he still had a obviously upset look on his face and was just to sacred to shed a tear. Once we where sat down I was like a statue, my head facing forwards as I stared into the back of the seat infront of me so intensely that I wouldn't be suprised if it set on fire.

Carl seen through my stone cold expression and pitty mixed with sadness spread across his face, I could see this through my peripheral vision
still not taking my fixated eyes of the seat.

My hand felt a strange warmth as fingers intertwined it, Carl tried to offer me comfort by holding my hand and I didnt really react. I was still picturing my loved ones being beaten to death.

I thought about it for to long and about 10 minutes into the journey I finally broke. For 10 solid minutes I was stone cold staring at a seat thinking about Glenn and Abrahams death as Carl held my hand but I broke. I was always know as the strong one around Alexandria, I never showed any signs of being upset or weak because I was to busy taking charge making sure everyone was okay and not checking myself if I was okay.

A lump formed in my throat and my lips started to shake. A single tear rolled down my cheek, onto my lap before I let it all out. The entire bus had stopped and looked at me all trying to comfort me since they had never seen me cry. They where all telling me it was okay starting to feel bad for me which made it even worse. I was getting pitty. I didnt want pitty. All these emotions, fear, anger, sadness, confusion, revenge and embarrassment caused me to lean over into Carls arms while I weeped into his chest making his t-shirt damp. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on the top of mine, the warmth and the way he was swaying me gently side to side like a baby helped me to calm down.

I finally collected myself and sat up straight wiping my tears away with my t-shirt and ran a hand through my hair returning to my normal state. I let a few deep breathes out and turned to face Carl who had his hand on my back to settle me. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and quietly said thank you to Carl mostly mouthing it.

He gave me a weak smile and turned to face the window incase he felt he was embarrassing me. He took his arm of my back and put it down to his side and I took his hand in my own making him turn around slightly surprised at my action, he returned the action and tightened the grip. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we both sat in the back of the van more content than we where a few minutes ago.

About 30 minutes had passed before a bright light flooded the windows causing everyone to wince, we where at the sanctuary. The men at the front got out and slid open the doors on both sides pulling us down and tying rope around our hands leading us through the sanctuary. We where all taken to the main hall, if you will, and violently shoved to the ground as everyone around stared and whispered at us.

These people where the 'normal' ones. Children and adoptive family's all making food and doing chores around the hall avoiding eye contact with us. In this situation me and my people where the villains and we where to be feared.

Not long after we where hurded into the hall the sound of a car pulling up was echoing around followed by heavy steps on gravel. Some metal doors where opened and tin rattled until a man appeared.

Negan

He was standing above us on a ledge holding a beaten up tired Rick by his arms.

"I see you have met our new guests" Negan shouted to his people dropping Rick allowing him to fall down.

"I want you to all introduce yourselves !" Negan walked down the stairs and down to our level leaving Rick, not like he could escape since he was tied up by the wrist and ankles. And even if he wasn't, he was far to weak to move without help.

"Ill go first. Im Negan as you all know, this is Lucille" he said gesturing towards his bat.
"and who are you all?! " He yelled pointing Lucille towards his people

"Im Negan. "

Those words bounced around the room from the mouths of at least 100 people

"Thats damn right" Negan chuckled

He went around the group pointing at everyone as they said there names and he followed up in "now your Negan!"

"Daryl"

"Im Michonne"

"Aaron.."

"Rosita"

"Im, Eugene Porter"

".... Maggie"

"Sasha"

"Carl.. Grimes"

Negan got to me looking quite nervous. no one else could tell but I could. I knew Negan like the back of my hand.

'You know my name asshole' I said to him in a loud firm voice showing no fear. There was gasps around the room as I expected.

Negan laughed a bit to assert his power and show everyone he wasn't scared of me but I knew he was deep down.

"Thats right little missy... your y/n. Thats a pretty name..."

'So is Lucille' I snarked back.

'Where is she now Negan?' I questioned. People where starting to get suspicious and Negan was panicking

Once again he laughed to shake it of. "You're one brave kid ill tell you that, and Lucille ? she's right here covered in your friends blood" he said waving around his bat as the blood ran down it.

I didnt reply and just broke eye contact. Negan moved on quickly
"And that beaten mess up there, well that's Rick Grimes ! The leader of this group"

"Now I dont want you to be scared of this pathetic lot! Because we are going to lock them up and make sure they do not get out to kill more of us. Isnt that right?" Negan looked towards us and then back to the people. He smiled and walked back to his platform grabbing Rick's sleeve who was starting the regain strength.

I thought I was safe from harm for now until Negan raised his gloved hand and I was hit over the head. Just like the others. My world got darker and I could smell blood accumulating from all 10 of us and I fell to the stone cold floor

Date : 3rd January