Your worlds about to get a whole lot bigger.

Time skip

Carl was shot almost 2 months ago now and was nearly fully healed, he wore a bandage that goes around his head to cover it.

Enid Maggie Glenn and all the others had returned and we told them about the huge fight with the wolves and how Carl got shot ect ect

Enid was still processing Rons death but she seemed to be getting better. Me Carl and Enid have been hanging out a lot more recently since Ron died, I guess we are just trying to protect each other and dont want to loose another person.

Apart from the slight hole left in Alexandrias heart after the Anderson's family death things where getting back to normal, walls where repaired, new crops where grown after some walkers contaminated the old ones. Stuff was going pretty well

Earlier that day Rick and Daryl told everyone they where going on a quick supply run and I offered to go mostly because I was bored but also because Daryl was going, he was like a dad to me. He seemed the rough type that have no emotions but inside he was the sweetest man on earth. So right now I was packing my bag and getting ready into some better clothes more suitable for the unexpected e.g running , killing walkers , swimming , fighting. As I was packing my bag and loading my gun I heard a tap on the door and seem the familiar cowboy pop his head around my door.

"You busy?"

'No not really just packing for the supply run with your dad and Daryl'

"Oh okay sorry do you want me to come back later?"

'Its fine I don't think we are leaving for another few hours the days only started im still half asleep' I laughed
'What did you want to talk about?'

"Oh nothing I just like talking to you" Carl said looking up at me

'How adorable, but I get it, im the most intresting person on earth who wouldn't love talking to me' I said with a slight smile on my face

"Yea what ever" Carl said mockingly "can you change my bandage?"

I smiled at him and nodded agreeing, leaning over to my first-aid cabinet I got a large cotton pad and dipped it in some cleanser then got a roll of bandage and cut it to the right length.

I took of Carls hat and put it on my own head laughing and removed the old bandage. His scar wasn't disgusting or ugly to me, to me it was a battle scar that I looked up to him for. I gently cleaned around the socket and placed the new bandage on his face and wrapping it around the back of his head pinning it together and giving his hat back.

'There we go.. all better'

"Thanks.. im so happy that you don't find my eye disturbing or scary its really nice knowing your okay with it"

'Of course Carl I was there when it happened! You look cool as fuck trust me'
we talked and laughed for about a hour, the sun was at its highest in the sky when there was a loud knock at the door intrupting me and Carl
"Y/n its for you!" Maggie shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I ran outside my room and leant over the banister to see Daryl, it must be time to go scavenge.

I popped back into my room swung my bag over my shoulders and said my goodbyes to Carl and a few minutes later I was in the back seat of the car holding me Rick and Daryl. I was staring out the window thinking about the shop I saw earlier fully stocked with clothes I could take, my thoughts where intrupted once the car came to sudden halt. There was a huge van infront of us filled with supplies which we took no hesitation to get into. After a few minutes of driving in our new stocked van it came to a stop and a familiar voice perked up.

"There's a food market right infront of us it doesn't look that empty lets see what they got" the husky voice said.
Me and Rick got out the van following Daryl to the shop and to our surprise he was right, there was a almost fully stocked shop right infront us