Lost.

My lungs where crowded with dust, my eyes where red with debris from collapsing buildings, my skin was pierced brusied and torn from shards of glass and mental

I was in the middle of the woods every direction looking the same, all I had on me was a gun with one bullet a knife and my utility key chain. The bump key was useless so was the pepper spray, the torch blade and bag of ammo would come in handy though. The sun had already started to set and the sky was orange.

'Alright y/n pick a direction and walk.' I prompted myself

Left North
Right East
Forwards South
Backwards West

My dad had always told me going north would get you to civilisation if lost, follow the sun. I chose left and started to walk weary of any danger.

*time skip*

I had been walking for at least 4 hours now and the sky was almost pitch black, I turned on my torch and looked for a decent place to sleep. There was a tree tall enough to protect me from walkers but also short enough that if I fell it wouldnt kill me, I started to climb it harsh branches digging into my legs and hands leaving splinters. I finally reached the top and shone my torch around looking for walkers there was a uneven scatter of them in the distance but not so many to be a threat. I shook the branch putting all my weight on it making sure it wouldnt snap whilst I slept.

Solid, I took a deep breath and hoped to make it out of this alive to see Carl,Maggie,Daryl,Carol,Rick,Michonne and so many others. I had found where I belonged and wasnt going to lose it.

I felt my arms give up my entire body falling with weakness and lack of sleep, my eyes slowly started to go and i fell into a deep sleep...

*the next morning*

I felt as if I couldnt breathe. My lungs felt clogged up with chemical yet again, my head was ringing like crazy until I finally opened my eyes. Eveything was a black fuzz my arms had been tied with black duct tape and so where my legs, I tried to lift my self up but fell straight back onto what ever I was strapped to.

My arms where numb and shaking i tried to speak but couldnt, blood pouring out my nose.

'He-.. help' the sounds that came out of my mouth where no louder than a whisper. Even my head was to heavy to lift I felt paralyzed.

Foot steps echoed around me a heavy metal door was opened and I could feel the presence of someone besides me.

'Help' I tried again but I dont think they heard.

"Holy shit"

I was slowly regaining my strength little by little. My eyes where fully open and my voice was nearly back to normal 'help' the person besides me was a girl my age,African american perhaps part Asian I couldnt quite tell. She had back short hair which was tucked away in a cap.

She rummaged around the room ignoring me stealing supplies and medicine while I tried to wake up trying to cut the tape, she tried to leave but when she rushed past me I grabbed her wrist just in time

"What do you want. I've had this planned for weeks no one is ever in this room your going to mess up my entire plan!"

'I dont know where I am and I'm tied up please help me.'

She thought about my request for a moment before stomping her foot rolling her eyes and letting out a groan "fine but if you get me killed my Walker self will come back to get you dont forget that, I'm Clementine." She cut me free and I rubbed my wrists still slightly wobbly

(If you know who she is ily also dont worry her story is irrelevant to this one I just thought it would be cool if she made a appearance)

'Clementine what is this place ? One of my communities where attacked last night and I ran for the woods, once I found a safe place I fell asleep and woke up here numb,paralyzed, speechless they must of drugged me with something'

"Was that place called Hilltop by any chance"

'Yes! Yes yes it is! What do you know, where are my friends?'

"Dont get your hope's up, well right now you are in Saint Milo's which is ironic because this town is anything but saints. Same thing happened to me a while ago I was stolen got put here ect ect but I escaped eventually and now here I am again stealing all there stuff, its what they deserve"

'Milo? Is that the kid that runs the place'

"Well it is now, his dad used to but surprise surprise his name was also Milo because he has his head so far up his ass he wanted to name his kid after himself, now gather the rest of this stuff and we'll leave but after that your on your own"

'Wait what about my friends'

"Chances are there fine, if they had your friends they would be in this room, the hostage room, so they are somewhere out there now cmon get to it"

I nodded and tried to believe everything Clementine said packing the medicine knives and scissors until we had 4 bags full. She crept through the door and into the hall ways without warning but I just scurried along behind her as quietly as possible

"Okay take these bags and run for it to that door over there I'll cover you" she whispers getting out her knife while I followed her orders and ran as fast as I could. I could see some guards tackling Clementine but it looked like she was handling it, I threw my body into the doors rolling onto the dirt out side catching my breathe.

Gun shots started to go off inside and I peered through the little window on the door seeing Clementine getting pinned by about 4-5 guards I stepped away and debated what I should do hesitating. 'Ahh fuck' I rushed over to the bag and got the first gun kicking open the door open fire walking down the hall watching them all drop down.

(Ugh y/n is a badass)

Once I was done I rushed over to her while she stumbled to her feet and we made a run for it, we picked up the bags and ran through the woods
"Thanks for back there I wasnt sure if you where coming, figured you would run of with the bags like the rest of the assholes in this world" she yelled as we ran the wind making eveything 10x louder 'nah I'm a bitch when I want to be but over all I'm great' she laughed at my comment and we finally came to a stop once the base of Saint Milo's was out of sight.

"Here, you earned it" Clementine said handing me the heaviest bag. I smiled and thanked her before she left I stopped her and asked for directions "oh ya here you go, I know these woods like the back of my hand so I dont really need the map anymore. That will take you to Alexandria so you can go see Carl and Daryl" at first I didn't realise her comment about Alexandria Carl and Daryl until she had already ran away. 'How the fuck does she know that-'

I decided to just let it go and make my way back home hoping everyone would still be alive.

Date : 24th March 2021