Its going to be okay.

Everything was calm, Carol was getting the cookies out of the oven and I was sitting on the couch taking in the freshly baked cookie smell feeling happy and safe for once.

That was until the walls of Alexandria came crashing down.

Pure shock rushed through my entire body jolting me up out of my seat and rushing to the front door.

Carol had let out a gasp and dropped the baking tray running over to me as we both reached for the door and we got our guns ready, fingertips on the trigger not hesitating to kill anyone who got in the way

I ran outside to be greeted with the screams of Alexandria swirling around me and body's dropping dead to the floor. I tried hitting my head probably to hard trying to get myself to wake up from the nightmare, but it was a nightmare a fever dream or a hallucination. Against all my will I came to realisation this was real life. That my new home was being torn apart and the people in it brutally murdered with stick and anything else that was sharp enough to penetrate the skin. Coming to this harsh realisation I put a gun in both hands and started shooting. Shooting at all the assholes who thought it was okay to do this. Okay to ruin the best thing I've had in years.

I screamed hysterically letting out all my rage and anger and started to take proper shots getting each individual person right between the eyes. Taking a closer look I seen the mark W on the invaders forehead. They all had W's.

What the did that mean?

I had lost Carol at this point and couldn't seem to find anyone else, Daryl Abraham and Sasha had gone to lure some walkers away, Glenn and Enid are missing, Maggie and Aaron have also gone missing looking for Glenn and lastly Rick and few others have went of god knows where.

Even though I've only known these people for a month or so they meant the world to me and I wasn't about to let them die.

I carried on killing, perfectly aiming at the W's and dropping them dead one by one. Dust was approaching fast just to make things even more convenient

"COME ON WOLVES TAKE THESE ASS HOLES DOWN" I heard a manly voice yell from the distance

Wolves ? What are we ? 7 year olds playing wolves and vampire. Honestly people your adults in a zombie apocalypse get a grip.

It had been about a hour of constant killing my arm was aching and face was splattered with blood, but I didnt care, I had to protect my home. The number of wolves was rapidly decreasing and I felt a hopeful smile ech across my face thinking that there is a chance that almost everyone is alive and is safe.

'DARYL' I yelled at the top of my lungs seeing the familiar moter bike pull up in the distance. I sprinted as fast as my aching legs would take me and explained the entire situation to Daryl as Abraham and Sasha pulled in the car behind. He didn't need anymore explanation he knew what we had to do.

"Let's take these bitches down"

'You got it boss'

With the others help it was much easier taking down the remaining wolves and after about 20 minutes they where gone. Not a single one left.

I mean sure great the impostors are gone but.. there was dead bodies covering the floor of both wolves and my own. And the walls where torn town bringing the towns safety down a dangerous amount, and to top it all of we made a hell load of a noise not to mention the loud van siren going of in the background which was certain to attract walkers. The sun was setting and most people had returned from where ever there where apart from Glenn Maggie Aaron and Enid. But im sure they would be back soon. Right?

Me Rick Carl Michone and the Anderson's containing Jessie (the mom) Ron (the slightly disturbing brother) and Sam (the whiny little brother) had found each other and where in a house catching our breathe.

Daryl and the the others had gone to round eveyone up make sure there okay.

Upon arrival Rick informed eveyone that there was a huge hoard of walkers were coming our way thanks to the van of the W's alerting every walker for miles.

Well at least Daryl Abraham and Sasha has lured half of them away right? Gotta look on the bright side when your living in such a dark world. We where on the edge of Alexandria far out from everyone else so Rick decided its best if we get through to the others now rather later. Ron and Carl went up stairs to get bedsheets for eveyone to wear and cover in zombie guts to blend in with the crowd. Pretty smart idea. It sounded like there was some arguing from Carl and Ron upstairs so I went up to investigate not making it obvious so the others didn't think much of it. I put my ear against the door to heard Carl and Ron arguing over guns or something

"Look man I get it, my dad killed your dad.. but you need to know something .. your dad was an asshole"

Despite the hilarious line Carl just pulled on Ron my head filled with questions. Rick killed Rons dad ? What was Rons dad like ? What did he do to deserve it ?

I shook the thoughts out knowing we had more important things to worry about rather than Rons dad and opened the door making sure it wasn't to obvious I was listening to the conversation.
'Hey guys, you where taking a awhile so I just came to check on you both.. got the sheets ?"
They both nodded and Ron pushed pass me Carl gave me a glance as if to say im sorry and we walked down stairs. When we got there Rick had already rounded up some walkers and ripped them open exposing there guts

"Alright eveyone, dig in"

Reluctantly eveyone put the sheets over there heads and started fishing around inside of this used to be living person and smeared the guts on themselve. The smell was awful everyone gagged and Sam even thew up a little. Once we where head to toe in zombie guts we stepped out the house trying be as quiet as possible, we all linked hands Carl infront of me and Michonne behind me. I started to shake a little as a walker brushed past me, sensing my fear both Carl and Michonne squeezed my hand trying to reassure me even though they seemed just as scared as me.

Once we where about 10 meteres away from the house that was it no turning back only going forwards and that's when Sam started to break. He knew he was surrounded and broke away from his moms grip starting to silently cry which then grew into sobs until he was he wailing far to loud and attracted a walker. One came from directly behind him and leaned in sinking its rotten teeth into the young boys shoulder ripping away at his flesh making him yell and scream, so did Jessie, she ran over to her son trying to stop the unstoppable but she only created a bigger problem.

Getting her in the same position, getting torn apart by the cannibals eating away at there flesh and organs while conscious, it was horrifying. To see someone just like me being literally torn to shreds and eaten alive. Me Carl Rick and Michonne all started to go into defence mode, killing all the walkers surrounding the area just about making us some time to get away free.

Carl shot with his silenced firearm. Rick stabbed them in the skull with a sharp peice of metal from the ground. Michonne slicing the walkers with her katana clean in half. And I drove my knife straight into the monsters temple making sure to twist the knife before pulling it out insuring they are dead, but Ron, Ron wasn't aiming at walkers... The last Anderson standing was petrified just witnessed his own brother and mother's horrific death. Jessie's hand was still holding onto Carl whilst she was getting eaten alive, Carl tried to pull away but couldn't. I picked up a axe and started hitting Jessie's arm repeatedly until the bone broke and Carl was free. I silently screamed in pain watching the remains of jessie and Ron sink into the ground as If they where never human and just Walker food.

He lost it, Ron finally went insane he pulled his gun and started shouting pointed the gun at Rick saying it was all his fault when Michonne without hesitation brutally ended it by impaling Ron straight through the chest with her katana. His body fell to the floor joining his family and causing the last Anderson's death.

But just before he died he manged to shoot one singular bullet from the gun.

Bang!

Date : November 9th 2020