Hilltop.

Daryl had just told the household that it was time to go to Hilltop, we where all frantically rushing around grabbing bags, guns and other supplies eventually everyone got ready to leave but Carl at last minute decided to stay here with Judith.

Me Rick Daryl Glenn Maggie Michonne Abraham and Jesus got in our vehicles setting out for Hilltop, it was a short journey and we arrived there within 10 minutes or less. It was quite impressive, there was a wooden fence that must of been 20ft at least surrounding the entire village. Jesus got out first and we all followed, he talked his way into letting us in and we where pointed straight in the direction of the leading man Gregory. I trailed behind the others admiring this new unfamiliar territory.

A large building stood right in the middle of Hilltop, it wasn't just any building it must of been a bank or city centre before. Far to royal and impressive to be a normal house, happy people all around growing crops and doing there every day tasks. Children younger than me playing hide and seek running around having fun. The sight of all this put a smile across my face and gave me hope, Alexandria was running low on supplies and guns we needed a place like Hilltop to help us.

*time skip because I'm to lazy to explain all the boring details*

Gregory had told us that there was another group, the saviours that they where trading with. Well personally I wouldn't call it trading I would call it black mail. Let me explain.

The saviours was run by Negan, my ears pricked at the familiar name. The top boss that wasn't scared of anything or anyone. They made a deal that if Hilltop gave the saviours half of there supplies every week they wouldn't kill them. It sounded brutal I know and it was, but I guess you got to do awful stuff to surive in this world. And it wasn't a very nice world to live in. Rick and Gregory had made a plan. If we killed Negan and his group then Hilltop and Alexandria could join. Our side providing protection and there side providing food. Sounds easy enough right? Yea well we will see about that. Rick seems to think it will be a piece cake killing Negan but me ? Not so much, he wouldn't of been able to scare an entire community into giving up there supplies to him if he was just another ordinary guy. It was going to be difficult.

We all arrived back to Alexandria at sun set and told everyone the plan against the saviours. It wasn't hard to get everyone to agree and almost instantly everyone was plotting and planning ideas of how to do it.

The next morning it was settled. Rick and the others where going to kill the saviours one by one without getting caught until they where all gone.

Rick gathered a group and spilt us into even more groups. I was paired with Maggie and Carol, my mom and grandma if you will. We all made our way to the Saviours base following Gregorys directions he gave us yesturday. Once the camp was in sight everyone split up, me Carol and Maggie were sent to the forest slighty above 'the sanctuary' to assassinate saviours without being seen and guard the perimeter. It was all going according to plan, I had killed 11 saviours so far Maggie 15 and Carol only 6. She seemed distracted. I was about to fire another shot until a leather object stretched around my mouth, a hand ? But it wasn't Carols or Maggies it was a stranger wearing leather gloves, she must of been a saviour. Shit, we had been caught

"Paula what we doing with these two" I heard another voice say to my left. There where two women holding Carol and Maggie restricted and Paula had got a hold of me, she stole my intercom (walkie-talkie)from around my belt and was holding it with her free hand I could heard a distressed Rick on the end of the line

'Rick!' I mumbled through the glove, Paula tightened her grip cutting of my air whilst telling me to be quiet

Rick's group containing him Daryl Glenn Michonne and Gabriel where down below us in the sanctuary

"Lower your guns. We are going to win this Rick" Paula said sternly

Rick's group lowered there weapons looking around in confusing to find us

"Names... NAMES!" Paula snapped at us

"Im Maggie this is Y/n and that's Carol"

"I've got a Maggie Y/n and a Carol.. now im assuming you want these lovely ladies back right?"

Rick's group looked around for a solution and picked a beaten up saviour of the ground using him as a hostage. They talked over my intercom for a bit until it sounded like they where going to make a trade. I started to smile a bit unders Paulas hand thinking we where gonna make it out and then all of a sudden it when dark. Paula's minions had blindfolded the three of us with our own coast and led us to a car duck taping our hands and puttinh rope around our feet. We where in the car for about 5 minutes completely blindfolded. I heard Carols breath devople from calm to almost hyperventilating. The engine stop and we where dragged out and thrown in a room where our coats where taken of our heads. Paula sent us to different corners of the room. Once again Carol started to act up, she looked terrified. Whats gotten into her recently ? Carols meant to be this boss ass bitch but she seemed on edge recently. After a dragged out 10 minutes of verbal abuse, torment and making us feel like there is no way out frok Paulas workers they stupidly left the room....

I laughed as I stood up and scooted across the room to a sharp bar and started to saw my way through the tape, amazed at my ability to do stuff while tied up I explained to Maggie and Carol I used to play prisoners all the time with Konnie as a kid and had alot of experience. Once my hands where free it was quite easy for my dainty child ankles to slip out of the rope, I ran over to the pair of them taking the secret blade hidden in my socks and set both of them free. I hid alot of stuff on my body and Paula wasn't smart enough to check the sneaky child for weapons. I handed Carol a small hand gun with 5 bullets that was hidden in my calf Jean pocket and a sharp butchers knife I had hidden away in my many layers of shirts to Maggie. And for me, I had a razor blade hidden in my hair secured with a hair tie. We all got ready bearing our weapons I had sneaked in, I slowly opened the door which once again there stupidity struck, was unlocked. We ran down the halls stabbing and shooting at the people who held us down earlier but no sight of Paula, we ignored her disappearance and got the hell out of there. Running as fast as our legs would take us, out of the multiple gates and walls of the sanctuary, through the never ending forest and down the road until about 40 minutes later. We reached Alexandria.

The three of us collapsed against the safe walls surrounding us and out of breathe as Abraham ran over and gave us water reviving us. All though the mission didn't go as smooth as we had hoped the three of us had still killed 37 saviours and that was 37 closer to the goal. About a hour or two later everyone who went to the sanctuary returned safely with only a few cuts and bruises. In total we had killed 59 saviours and that was good enough for now. If we carried on at the pace we should be done in no time.

Right?

Date : 17th December 2020