Saving the world, again.

HAPPY RIGATONI DAY! I really hope some of you understand what I mean 😭 anyway

Y/ns pov :

I took ages but I finally got there, my guide to saving Alexandria was finished. It's made me realise how much I do for everyone in this community like saving everyone from Negan ect ect oh and speaking of Negan...

We are gonna need his help if this plan is going to work let me explain :

1. We round up eveyone in Kingdom and do a head count, once we've got a solid number we spilt them in half and train one half to fight incase we get any more unexpected visits from Saint Milos. Then the other half into supply runners since we are going to need alotttt more supplies if we are going to live like this for much longer.

2. Since Hilltop has been completely obliterated and beyond repair we are going to need to put out the fire in Alexandria, yes more than half of it has burnt down but the remaining houses we hadn't even included in Alexandria that we planned to expand on where still standing. There where at least 8 houses which could hold anywhere between 30-40 people if they didnt mind bunking up. But I'm sure some families and friend groups would be up for that right!?

3. After we have trained everyone and gotten a few groups of people into Alexandria we would still be a bit crowded here in Kingdom... so this is where Negan comes in, we where going to need to form an alliance with the Saviours. Now this wont be for ever mabye a year or so until we find a new place but we are going to need help. I'm just praying Negan is long gone after the whole speech I made about killing him.

4. Now this step is optional, we could or could not live with Clementine and her group now this would be completely up to them since we wouldnt want to be the bad guys in any situation. And if they said yes that could help ALOT who knows where they live ? Could be a massive community or a mansion with only 20 people living it in!? But the chances of them saying yes are pretty low since we have kept them in quarantine for 2 days now.

5. Hopefully within the next 2-3 years things will be back to normal and we will have a new community that wont be under attack by crazy people like my dad and Milo. I'm also hoping we find Carl Rose Tara and Y/f ...

Y/f pov ( oooh bet you didnt see that coming )

Holy shit my head hurts... how long has it been !? Days, weeks, months!!

Last thing I remember is running as fast as I can from the roaring flames around Alexandria trying not to get burnt alive, then I was roaming the woods for a few days mabye two or three. Then... I'm not sure

I looked around and I was in a dark room, it was disgusting. Pools of filthy on the floor and red stains on the walls.

Wait, those weren't stains. That was blood. Human blood!

I started to panic and it was only then I could feel the restraints around my wrist ankles and torso. I was strapped into a rotten old chair with leather belts holding me down. My shoes had been taken off me as well as my own belt, weapons, hair ties and anything other than my shirt and Jean's.

MY HAIR! My hair had been shaved! It was only about 3cm long at best! I tried crying but then realised I couldn't from lack of water. My body was completely drained.

My breathing started to get shaky when I noticed the pile of bones in the corner, What where they going to do with me ? Who ever where "they" ??

It was like they put me in some sick horror movie where they plan to slowly mutilate me starting with my fingers and toes and build there way in.

I heard shallow foot steps coming towards me echoing around the room in the hallway.

"She's awake" the monotone voice said I think it was a woman but there was hardly any emotion in the voice I could barely tell. There was some whispering before the mysterious shadows walked away. It wasnt until 20 minutes later that they came back, but they where heavier and quicker paced than before. It was a man and a large one too, he stopped outside my door blocking the any light I got from the tiny creases from the edges.

The handle turn agonisingly slow like they were taunting me, when I heard the click of the door I was wishing they turned it even slower.

I was right, it was a man and he was ridiculously big in every aspect.
7ft tall, arms and legs the size of tree trunks and he barely had a neck to support his ridiculously large head.

Even though my predictions where right that certainly didnt calm me down, I was hoping for a petite woman who I could easily fight off even when strapped down. But this man could breath on me and it would feel like a storm!

He stood in the door way for a few minutes and just stared at me, he walked out side where someone else was waiting and returned with with a lamp that he set in the middle of the floor then slowly closed the door leaving just me and him.

My mouth was shut and I was giving him a glare which probaly wasn't the smartest idea. He reached into his enormous pocket and retreated two enormous gloves for his hands. They where blue surgical gloves which made me squirm a bit in my chair.

What was he planning!?

A syringe was slid under the door with an unnatural looking green liquid inside of it along with a note that I was fast enough to read before he swiped it of the ground shaking the entire room.

Jeezus he must eat walkers for breakfast! I still cant get over the colossal size of him.

The note said "no more than 0.5ml or it will kill her, her death means consequences"

Okay well at least I know they dont plan on killing me but who knows what that green basically glowing neon liquid will do to me. Send me into a coma? Paralyz me?

He walked towards me towering over the chair, my body began to shake with fear I could help it. He was wearing a pristine black suit, he raised the syringe and in his deep booming voice said

"Good night sweetheart"

He injected it straight into my veins but before I could form any thoughts I grew tired and could no longer stay awak-

Date : 24th may 2021