[ 𝟎𝟐𝟒 ] 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

___________________________________

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"They've been up there for a while. Should we check on them?" Y/n worried.

We were standing outside Luthers place as Vanya was inside talking to him.

"No, I think there perfectly fin—" I get cut off my Luther punching the wall, creating a hole.

He looks at Y/n and I and we both start to snicker. "Perfectly fine, huh?" she looked up at me with a lifted eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah," I mutter, shaking my head before the door at the bottom of the complex flies open and Vanya races out.

"Well, that clearly went well. You ready to go?" I ask, walking after Vanya.

"I'm going back to the farm," she races towards her car.

"Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya. Remember, we need to stick together," I reminded her.

"Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?" she glared as she opens the car door.

"Stupid," I mutter under my breath, looking up at the hole Luther made.

"Were you even gonna tell me?" Vanya looks at Y/n and I.

"I was going to, but someone interrupted me," Y/n glares at me—and I glare back.

"You know what? In my defense, no. All right? And can you blame me? When you get angry. . . shit blows up," I admit.

"Great," Vanya huffs then asks, "Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" she gets into her car, slamming her door.

"Hell yeah," Y/n rolls her eyes.

"A boatload, Vanya, which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the—" I sigh, tapping Y/n on the shoulder, gesturing towards the window and she scoffs, using her powers to roll it down.

"The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just—tell me that when I need you, you'll be ready."

"I can't help you, Five. I don't even know who I am," Vanya starts the engine.

"You're our sister. And a member of the Umbrella Academy," Y/n pipes up.

"Like it or not, that's who you are," I disclose.

"Look, that's who I was, okay? New timeline, new me," she starts to drive away.

"No, that's not how it wor—" I sigh as she drives further and further away. I turn towards the hole Luther made to see him looking at us, flipping me and Y/n off.

"Hey, asshole!" Y/n flips him off with both middle fingers.

"Wonder if it's too late to be un-adopted," I turn around. "Come on, let's go back to Elliot's." Y/n breaths out in annoyance as Luther shakes his head.

"Sure thing," she nods and we make our way to Elliots.

☂︎

"So, what you just let her go?" Diego questions.

"Well, Vanya had a lot to process." Y/n sits down in a chair in front of Lila and Diego. "She'll come around, I know she will," I mutter to myself as I take another sip of my coffee.