45

Yongsun POV

  I can only get a proper glimpse of Moonbyul - without the teary eyes or the running away from the wedding situation - when we finally arrive at the hostel they stayed the night before. Hyejin and her agreed that we'll only stay tonight and, first thing in the morning, we leave to go home. Some people saw us running away like crazy people, but they knew the situation I was in. They were forced to be there as well. Luckily, my parents weren't even there when I left. I wonder how long will it take for them to notice the bride is gone...

  “Are you okay?” Byul comes closer and sits next to me on the bed. “I’m so sorry about what happened.” Her eyes are teary, like she's on the verge of tears.

  I nod. “I should take a shower, though. I'm still in this stupidly pretty dress.” I get up and make my way to the tiny bathroom.

  “Wait, I have to take a shower too.” Byul gets up right after me.

  Hyejin looks at us, suspiciously. She's sitting on her bed, scrolling through her stuff on the phone. “You have to what?”

  “T-take a shower?” Moon avoids looking at her.

  “You better not be doing that weird shit next to me. I will seriously record and make some profit out of it. Just try it and you'll see.” She rolls her eyes and goes back to her phone.

  I giggle and look at Moon. “Leggo?”

  She smiles and we both get in that small space, closing the door behind us. Our bodies are almost glued together as we try to take our clothes off, and that's when it finally hits me.

  “Hm, Byul” I look at her and she stops undressing. She's still wearing sweatpants, but her sweatshirt is already laying on the ground. I internally scream at the sight of Moonbyul wearing only a bra and I can feel my cheeks turning as red as the roses in that bouquet.

  “Yes?” She looks at me, worried.

  “Isn't this weird?” I look away. “We’re not a thing anymore... And you're going to be naked in front of me...”

  She giggles. “I've seen you dancing on the mirror fully naked and we weren't a thing either. It's okay, relax.” She smiles and puts her hands on my shoulders, turning me around. Then, I can feel her trying to unbutton my dress. She lets out a soft sigh as soon as she figures how to do it, and I'm suddenly on my underwear.

  “See.” She smiles and takes off her grey sweatpants, as relaxed as she could be. I, on the other hand, can feel my hands shaking just by thinking of her naked body. I can't even dare to look directly at it, so I start to count the tiles on the floor. 21...22...

  “Yong...” She whispers. “What are you doing? Is there something wrong?”

  I try to think of a sudden excuse. “Hm, nothing, no. I just... I-I just can't seem to take off my bra... This is a mess, oh God.” I clumsily try to unhook the bra which, in a normal situation, I'd do without a problem. But my hands won't stop sweating and shaking like I just saw a ghost.

  “Here, let me help you, don't be so stressed.” She turns me around again and unhooks my bra in less than a second. Her cold fingers against my skin make me shiver, and I blush at the thought of her touch.

  “Done.” She says. And, as I turn around, the force of gravity makes the bra hit the floor. Moon looks at the sight in front of her.

  “Stop looking, perv.” I mumble and take off the rest of my underwear, getting in the shower before I see something I might actually like.

  Byul laughs and, seconds later, gets in the shower with me. We barely fit in there together without breaking personal barriers, so our bodies meet each other and I try to ignore it.

  I close my eyes as the warm water hits my face.

  “Yongsun.” She calls. “Turn around.”

  I stay like that, quiet. Maybe she'll think I'm dead? Maybe I can pretend I drowned...

  “Please, turn around.” She softly asks.

  I sigh and do as she says, giving up on my whole pretending to be dead idea. She smiles at me as soon as I face her.

  “There was this time when you demanded me to top you. Remember?” She giggles.

  “W-why are you asking that?” I stare at her, vividly remembering that day and how hot it was.

  “Because you can't even look at my naked body. It's just skin, Yongsun.” She takes me by the wrist. “And since I did as you told me to that day... you owe me a wish, right?” She winks, not letting go of me.

  “Well, yeah, I guess.” I look at the wall. “What do you want?”

  She smirks. “Put your hand here.” She points to her left breast.

  I glance at it, then look away. But just a quick view was enough to tell how pretty her breasts were. Right in the place they should be, with her usual milky-colored skin. Damn, Yongsun, should we count tiles again? 23...24...

  “If you don't do as I say, I'll return you to your mean parents so you can marry that annoyingly nice guy.” She pouts and I roll my eyes. Annoyed at what she says, I take my hand to her breast and let it stay there. The feeling is weirdly nice.

  “And stop looking everywhere else when I'm literally here.” Her thumb meets my chin and she turns my face towards her. “See?” She smiles and giggles.

  I smile and take my hand off, letting both of my arms rest on the sides of my body. We stay like that for what feels like a good eternity. Byul strokes my wet hair and puts a strand behind my ear, smiling.

  “You know I'll wait for you everyday of my life, right?” She softly giggles. “Until you decide to take me again.”

  I smile and nod, pulling her close for the most intimate hug we've ever had.

  “I should've never left you.” I admit, caressing her soft bare back. “I should be the one begging for you to take me back into your arms. Will you?”

  “I am.” She says, kissing my shoulder, and I widely smile.

  “Groooooooss.” Hyejin screams, and we laugh, finally starting our shower.