3

Moonbyul POV

  “So... Is that a yes?” My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Yongsun’s question. How long have I been like this?

  “Yeah, Yongsun” I say, without showing too much excitement. It's just a sleepover at a friend's house, after all.

  Solar smiles, and I smile back at her. The late breeze ruffles the girl's hair and I get closer to her, gently pushing her hair behind her ear. She stays silent and stiff.

  “It’s getting kinda cold” I say, stepping back. “Should we get going?”

  She nods and smiles again. She doesn't seem so stiff now like she was when we were closer. I think I keep making her uncomfortable somehow.

  As we walk away from the building, we hear Hyejin’s and Wheein’s voices. Solar quickly looks behind us and laughs, making me turn away.

  Hyejin, already out of breath from trying to get our attention, screams.

  “Could you please wait for our lazy asses?”

  The two of them run towards us in a clumsy, childish way, causing Solar to laugh even louder than I'm used to. Wheein, out of breath, puts her hand on my shoulder.

  “We...” She tries to control her breath. “We were thinking about inviting you two love birds to dinner with us. Wherever you want.”

  I glance at Solar, trying to get her opinion only from the look on her face, but I find her also staring at me, probably trying to figure out the same.

  Hyejin sighs. “Come on, girls... We haven't been the four of us together for what seems like ages, unless we're promoting. We deserve this, don't we?”

  I smile and nod. Looking at Yongsun, I can see she also agrees with the idea. The youngest is right, after all. We do deserve a girl's night out, even if that means I won't have Yongsun all for myself.

  Our reactions seem to make the girls happy.

  “This is so exciting” Wheein says, jumping like a little kid.

   Solar smiles at her and rests her head on my arm. “Where should we eat, though?” She asks with a soft, low voice.

  Wheein stops jumping and stares at Hyejin, who explains.

  “We were thinking about somewhere more private, so we could laugh and talk louder, you know?”

“I happen to know a restaurant not very far from here, and I don't think a lot of people have dinner there.” Wheein says.

  I nod again. “That sounds great to me... as long as Hyejin doesn't get drunk.”

  Everyone starts laughing at my intervention, probably reminded by Hyejin’s crazy night, a few months ago. To sum everything up, she got really drunk and embarrassed the whole group until we took her home.

  “No drinks for me tonight.” Hyejin says, pouting like a little baby.

  We all laugh at her expression. Wheein seems to feel bad for her and holds her hand, squeezing it tightly.

  “Should we go get ready?” Yongsun asks, after a long time being quiet.

  “Yeah” Wheein answers. “We can meet you two at your place.”

  Her and Hyejin quicky start to leave us behind, talking about random stuff. They don't even give us time to ask anything else.

  “Wait!” Solar screams from the top of her lungs, making me slightly jump. “My place or Byul’s?”

  Wheein turns around, smiling. “What’s the difference?”

  Hyejin laughs and mouths a 'good one'. Wheein winks before turning back to the youngest, and they keep walking.

  Well, I guess it's party time.