11

Moonbyul POV

   We make our way to the bedroom and Yongsun starts taking her top off.

  “I wish you'd taken my clothes off yesterday. I feel like they hurt me during the night.”

  I frown. “Sorry, Solar. I guess we were both pretty tired.” I take my top off.

  “See, I even have those weird marks the bra leaves when you wear it for too long.” I point to where my skin's all red.

  She comes towards me wearing only her bra too.

“Do I have them too?” She innocently asks, turning her back to me.

  I get closer and touch her skin, moving the bra a little up so I can see better. My whole body trembles at the sensation of my indexes touching her soft skin. Her skin tone, when put together with mine, reminds me of the contrast between the sun and the moon.

  I feel my cheeks catching fire. “Y-yeah, a little bit.” I gasp. “But it'll go away a few minutes after you take it off, for sure.”

  She smiles and turns around, facing me. She looks at my body and suddenly covers her eyes.

  “Byulie, go dress something. Please.”

  I giggle. “Yongsun? It's just my bra, I'm not even naked...” I move her hands away from her eyes. “It's okay.”

  “Still” she looks at the ground. “I feel like I'm invading your space.” She looks at my face, to avoid looking anywhere she doesn't want to.

  I get my face closer to hers and let my hand meet her right cheek.

  “You’re not invading anything, Yong.” I slightly smile at her.

   I can feel the cold tip of her nose touching mine as she gets a little bit closer than we already were. Her eyes are closed and I know she doesn't know what to do with her arms, because they’re stiff, hanging on both sides of her body.

  “Are you okay?” I ask, closing my eyes too. “Is this okay for you?”

  “Just dance with me, Byul.” Her arms suddenly become lighter and she puts them around my shoulders. “Pretend there's music and dance.”

   I nod and start moving my feet, insecurely putting my hands on her waist. Our noses stop touching, but our foreheads are now glued to each other.

  “What’s all of this for?” I whisper.

  “I just feel like enjoying a moment with you, my Moon.” She moves her feet around and leads the dance.

  With my eyes closed, I imagine us in a big room, with only a light above us to guide our way. Yongsun wears a long blue dress and her dark brown hair falls on her shoulders. I wear a black suit and we both dance like it's our prom.

  Although we're not wearing fancy clothes and this room isn't even that big, I'll take this moment as the closest I can get to my dreams with Yongsun.

  Solar interrupts my fantasies by taking my hands off of her waist and taking a step back. She slowly opens her eyes.

  “We just danced without t-shirts. Like, wearing our bras.” She giggles.

  “And you ruined the cute moment. Just like the Yeba you are.” I roll my eyes, but smile at her.

  “I’m sorry...” She chuckles. “It was still cute, so I didn't ruin anything.”

  I nod. “Let’s get dressed before we get late for practice.”