20

Yongsun POV

  I get up from Moon’s lap and sigh. “C’mon, it's time to get ready and leave.”

  “Or...” She promptly says. “We could stay at home.” She winks at me and I roll my eyes.

  “You know this isn't your house, don't you?” I seriously ask, making my way to the kitchen.

  Moon follows me, murmuring inaudible complains still in her sleepy voice.

  “I just find it extremely wrong that you invite me thousands of times just so you can tell me I don't live here.” She says, sitting on the counter.

  I put my body between her legs. “You know what I find extremely wrong?” I whisper.

  “N-no...?” I can see her face getting red as a tomato. Her gaze travels through my eyes and my lips, and she swallows, waiting for my answer.

  “I find it extremely wrong that...” I pause and rest my index finger on her lower lip, causing her mouth to stay slightly opened. “My hot Byulie isn't making me breakfast wearing only a t-shirt.”

  She gasps as I take my finger off her mouth and smile.

  “I-I guess I can do that.” She smiles back, still as red as before, and I give her space to jump off the counter.

  “I’ll go watch some Netflix.” I tell her as she's walking to the bedroom to fulfill my wish.

  I sigh in comfort as soon as I sit on the couch, turning on the TV and browsing through the huge amount of movies and tv shows. While looking for something to watch, I find an action movie. I remember Byul telling me a lot about this one, and getting mad at me for saying I hate action movies. But I guess it's my time to return the favor.

She returns from the bedroom wearing a black t-shirt only, as requested. The clothes are long enough to cover her butt, but her slim milky-colored legs are exposed, bringing a feeling of home to her appearance.

  I smile to her. “You look so adorable, Byul.”

  She giggles. “I’ll make breakfast now. Wait here.”

  I nod and do as she says. After about fifteen minutes of looking at the ceiling and smelling different things coming from the kitchen, Moon comes back holding two plates.

  “Pancakes!” She says in a cute voice, cringing over it not even two seconds later.

  I chuckle and take a plate off her hands. “Oh, it looks so good!” My eyes get wider and I can tell I'm almost drooling.

  She smiles at my reaction, sits down next to me and looks at the TV. “Look, that's the movie I told you about the other day. Remember?”

  I nod as I start to eat. “I thought maybe I could give it a shot... If you're okay with explaining a bunch of things I know I won't understand.”

  She claps in excitement. “Yes!” She smiles until her eyes are fully closed. “I’ll explain whatever you don't get!”

  I smile at her and press play. The movie starts and Byul strokes my hair, in a way of saying thank you. I glance at her to find her happily looking at the screen. I guess this is the official way of making her happy. And I didn't even need to check the instruction manual.