12

Yongsun POV

  I get a black t-shirt and black leggings out of my closet, laying them on my bed.

  “Do you know where I left my shirt yesterday? Before we went to dinner.” Moon asks, looking for it under the bed. “Right before I tried the top on, I took it off.”

  I shrug and quickly dress my shirt, looking under my side of the bed.

  “I don't know where it is...” I frown.

  Byul gets up and sighs, pouting. “I’ll have to go wearing my bra only. What a shame.”

  “No!” I yell, without thinking twice. I feel the embarrassment less than two seconds after shouting. Why did I even say that?

“Well, okay, Miss I Can Fix It. What do you suggest?” She says, sitting on the edge of the bed.

  “You can wear one of my shirts, right? Like, one that I haven't used outside.” I go to my closet and my shaky hands try to find something in the middle of that mess.

  “Is this okay?” I take a black t-shirt out and show it off to her. It's a plain shirt, without any kind of logo or saying, but it's definitely 3 sizes above mine.

  “Yeah, Yongsun.” She smiles and takes the shirt, dressing it in the blink of an eye.

  Listening to her saying my name feels weird now. The way she said it earlier... I can almost hear it on repeat inside my head. Yongsun is what she's always called me since we became closer. Then, Yeba was invented. But besides those and my stage name, she has never called me anything else. The 'Yong' she let out before, with such vulnerability, makes me want to hear her calling me that everyday.

   “You look good, Byulie.” I say and smile, fixing her shirt so it doesn't fall too much on her left shoulder.

  “Thanks, Yeba.” She giggles and picks up her phone. “Ready to go?”

   I nod and we eventually leave, not before arguing about whose toothbrush is the red one.

   I remember when Moon started to come over more often and we decided we should get spare things so she wouldn't have to bring hers every time. We got a toothbrush, a hairbrush, her own towels and a whole drawer for her underwear.

  I also remember Wheein telling me she didn't do that with Hyejin and they had known each other for almost eleven years. But it isn't weird to me, at all. It's actually more comforting to know I can just invite her to come whenever and she'll keep me company for as long as needed.

  We leave the house as my thoughts get invaded by Byul’s voice.

  “Do you wanna get something to eat first?” She puts on her sunglasses.

  “Not really. I'm starting a diet today. A fruit diet.” I smile. “I’m also gonna record for Solarsido today after practice.”

  “Oh, cool. What's it gonna be about?” She asks, opening the door that lead to the street.

  “The diet I'm starting. It's like a vlog, you know?” I get out the door and feel the morning sun already burning my skin. It's gonna be a hot day.

  “Is that diet safe?” She puts her arm around my shoulder while we walk to RBW. “Like, you're not gonna get hungry all the time?”

  “I dunno, Byulie. I've never done it, just read about it online and decided to give it a try.” I look at her. “Why?”

  She shrugs and doesn't look at me, but I can feel her arm pulling me a little bit closer.

  “Just be careful.” She says, leaning her head on mine, and I smile.