Chapter 31

Jin was having a rough morning to say the least, he had dropped all the kids off at school and had to take Jungkook with him. He loved having the boy with him. However, he could be a handful.

Running around his studio, which isnt very big, and possibly unplugging wires or messing with everything.

It wasnt just the boy being a brat, it was in his nature to be mischievous. He was a good kid, and really tried to behave better.

"Kookie why dont you come sit with Papa?" Called out Jin as Jungkook ran ahead of him. The company loved the little boy being present.

A few new trainees were using the dance studio, and Jungkook was used to being in the dance studio.

He knew what door it was and reached up for it.

"We are going to a different room today Kookie." Jin said as he guided him to another door. The little boy whined.

"I know, I know Papa is so mean huh?" Jin chuckled as they reached the managers office. Jungkook was still pouting about going to the dance studio.

Jin knew he was having a rough morning and loved to dance. Unfortunately, with tour coming up he had a few things to talk to his manager about.

Jin picked the 3 year old up and walked inside, "manager nim?"

"Hi Seokjin, hi Jungkookie. How are you?" The manager asked.

Jungkook just buried his head in Jins neck. "Hes having a rough morning, didnt get much sleep last night."

"Oh no, is he okay?"

"Hes fine, his body is just being a little stubborn is all." Jin said as he patted the boys back, hopefully sending him to sleep.

Jin sat down and they started talking about the upcoming tour and schedule. Jungkook thankfully fell asleep as they talked.

"It looks like we are set for a tour! You did vocals yesterday, the dance studio is taken for the day. You're free to go relax, we'll rehearse it all tomorrow, and then a week in a half we'll leave." The manager explained.

"Sounds good to me, thank you. Have a good day." Said Jin as he stood up.

The manager thanked him and let him go. Jungkook was still asleep when Jin buckled him into his carseat, he decided to take a small drive.

It was hours until the boys would need to be picked up. So for now, it was just him and Jungkook. Since it was December already, Jin planned taking the kids to see the lights, and if he was able to. calling both Namjoon and Changbin. He missed hearing his husbands soothing voice.

Soft rain drops started falling as Jin drove around. He absolutely loved the rain and hearing the calming drops were instantly taking away his stress. Jungkook woke up halfway through the drive.

"Papa. Why rain?" The little boy Asked as he watched out the window.

"I don't know baby" Jin answered softly.

"But why?"

"I said I dont know baby, it's just raining." Jin smiled as he looked in the rearview mirror.

Jungkooks wide doe eyes were watching the raindrops as he smiled and tried to touch them.

It was quiet for a while until Jungkook spoke up once again, "is the sky sad Papa?"

"Why you ask that bun?"

"Bubba cry when sad, so sky cry and is sad." Jungkook pouted. "Why sad?"

Jin couldnt help but softly chuckle at the explanation, hes too cute.

" hm I dont know why the sky is sad baby, maybe because someone else is sad. " Jin gave the best explanation he could.