Chapter 2

Today was just a normal day in the Kim household.

At least normal to Namjoon.

Jin was out of town for a few days for a shoot which left Namjoon to work at home and take care of the kids.

All the kids were at playdates except for Jungkook, who was in Namjoons lap.

He was happily sucking on a pacifier with a bunny stuffed animal firmly in his grasp.

His little doe eyes staring at the computer screen where Namjoon was working.

Namjoon was softly humming a song as he finished a touch on a photo.

The peaceful aura of the room was interrupted by Namjoons phone going off.

He looked and saw it was Jin wanting to facetime.

He smiled softly and answered.

"Hi Joonie! Hi little Kookie! " Jin greeted happily.

Jungkook looked at the phone in front of him and squealed at the sight of his papa.

He then took his pacifier out and giggled "papa! Miss you!" He squealed.

"I miss you too sweetheart" Jin smiled.

"Where are the other joon?" Asked Jin.

"Playdates, it's just me and little Kookie for now. How's the shoot going?" Asked Namjoon.

"Its going great. I cant wait to see you all soon. Two more days!" Said Jin.

" we cant wait to see you either honey. " said Namjoon.

The couple talked for around an hour.

Jungkook had become occupied playing with Namjoons hand halfway through.

"Dont the boys have dance practice soon Joonie?" Asked Jin.

Namjoon looked at the time, his eyes widened when he realized.

"Oh no they're gonna be late! Sorry Jinnie I'll call you back soon love you!" Namjoon hung up quickly.

"Okay Kookie let's go" he scooped up the child from his lap and hurriedly grabbed the keys.

On his way to Seonghwa and Hongjoongs house, jungkook had thrown up in his carseat.

Namjoon groaned and pulled into the driveway.

Jungkook was crying his eyes out and kicking his legs.

Namjoon quickly got out and picked up Jungkook.

Namjoon wasnt too thrilled about holding him at the moment but he couldnt let him cry.

"Shh shh Kookie its okay Appa isnt mad. Please dont cry bun" he soothed while rocking the hysterically crying Jungkook.

Namjoon looked at his watch and sighed "they're late" he mumbled to himself.

Pushing it aside that the boys were late, Namjoon knocked on the door.

Hongjoong opened the door and gasped at the scene.

"Here let me help joon, all the kids are in the livingroom you can clean up kook while I get them ready. Jimin has dance practice right?" Asked Hongjoong.

"They're already late, I think they'll have to miss thank you" replied Namjoon.

Jungkook had finally calmed down and was laying his head on Namjoons shoulder.

"I'll get them home, go take care of Jungkook" offered Hongjoong.

"Thank you, but I have to pick up Hobi too. Hes with Changbin, he's having a playdate with Mingi and Felix " explained Namjoon.