Chapter 3

Jin is coming home today!

Namjoon was more than ready to see his prince once again. The bed was lonely without his personal heater next to him.

Not just because he missed Jin, but for the sake of his sanity.

Little Jungkookie was still sick, which made him more clingy than usual, especially towards namjoon.

Yoongi was started to gain an attitude, Hoseok was upset he wasnt getting as much attention as usual (especially from his Appa).Jimin and Taehyung wouldnt talk to each other, only making rude remarks towards each other over Taehyungs old stuffed bear that had gotten ripped when Jimin was playing with it the day before.

To top it all off Namjoon was starting to catch the sickness from Jungkook.

He wasnt as bad as Jungkook, he just had a huge headache and a small fever.

Yoongi was stomping around since Namjoon told him no to another playdate.

He explained that he didnt want to expose anyone else to the sickness but Yoongi wasnt having it.

After throwing a tantrum with ear splitting screams, Namjoon was finally able to calm Yoongi down and get him to nap.

It wasnt even lunch yet and Namjoon was too stressed.

He laid in his recliner, Jungkook weakly laying on his chest, watching Hoseok play with Jimin.

Hoseok wanted Taehyung to play too but was denied as soon as Tae found out Jimin was involved.

Namjoon himself felt too weak to get the two to make up.

Not long after Jin facetimed Namjoon.

"Hello?" Namjoons voice was hoarse from coughing.

"Joonie you dont look well and sound horrible, are you okay?" Asked Jin, concern flashing in his eyes.

"I'm fine" said Namjoon. He proceeded to have a coughing fit.

"As soon as I get home you're going to bed. I'm at the airport about to leave" Jin said as his heart broke at his sick babies.

"How are the others honey?" He asked.

"Yoongi is mad at me, Hoseok is upset at both Jungkook and the twins, Tae and Jimin wont talk to each other and Kookie is still sick. Fantastic " Namjoon coughed.

He felt miserable.

Jin sighed, he felt bad at all the new information.

Yoongi had woken up from his nap while Jin was still on the phone.

"Hi Yoongi! Papa will see you soon!" Cheered Jin when Yoongi came into frame.

Yoongi huffed "hi papa".

"None of that attitude bud, your appa may be sick and let it slide but papa wont" Jin said with subtle stern in his voice.

Yoongi pouted but softened his pout when he saw Namjoon.

No matter how mad he was, he couldnt stand seeing his Appa so sick, let alone his baby brother too.

When Jin was able to talk to all the kids at once, he hung up to catch his plane.

Namjoon couldnt help but fall asleep, his eyes kept feeling heavy and he couldnt fight it off anymore.

He was sweating profusely and couldnt get comfortable, especially with the kid on his chest.

Hoseok noticed the discomfort and got his doctor kit.

While Namjoon was asleep Hoseok used his 'tools' to check his Appa.