Character Q and A answers

Yoongi

Q: Always try to give your brothers hugs...once one of them comes up to u for a hug just return it okay? Thanks bubba.

A: okie! I will hug them back tight! But Tae hugs too tight.

Q: How much do you love your dongsaengs? You're the best big brother, sweetie.

A: lots and lots! But they always get really loud when I wanna sleep. Thank you! I wanna be the bestest.

Hoseok

Q: Not a question, but you're the most adorable little thing I've ever met *hugs*.

A: *gasp* I love hugs! Thank yous! Can I have another hug? *pouts*

Q: Do you like dancing with Jimine?

A: Yes! Yes! Yes! I love dancing with Jimine, and papa too! We dance alot to music on big tv! Will you watch me dance? Oh dance with me too??

Namjoon

Q: How would you feel if Jin said he wanted to adopt a baby girl?

A: well, with our 5 kids I think we have our hands full at the moment. If he wanted to adopt a girl I would love too in the near future! I just hope I can handle a girl as well as I can handle our crazy boys.

Q: How did you feel when you held little Yoongi in your arms for the first time?

A: At first, I was very scared, honestly. I was terrified if I'd drop him or do something wrong. Once he was in my arms I felt my whole world change. His little smile was something I'll never forget. *sigh* hands down one of the best days of my life.

Seokjin

Q: How happy were you to first meet Namjoon?

A: When i was told I'd be working with him i was excited. I saw some of his photography and knew from friends that he would be amazing.  Watching him with Hoseok and Yoongi made it even better.

Q: Tell us your skin routine please I need clear skin like you.

A: it's all natural baby *winks*

Seokjung

Q: Will you ever have kids of your own?

A: I've thought about it before when I was married to my ex wife.  If I find the right person for me I believe I will but its definitely something I want.

Q: Are you glad you and your brother finally reunited?

A: At first, no. Now that we've made up, I am glad. I'm so happy to have fixed our relationship so I can be apart of my nephews lives as well.

Taehyung

Q: How much do you like playing with little Gukkie and Jimine?

A: Lots and lots! I like playing with Kookies hair! And Jimine plays dinosaurs too! Will you play with me?? We play dragons!

Q: Do you have any hobbies or something you like to do when you're alone?

A: I likes to color! Will you color with me?! We use my dinosaur crayons!! Rawr!

Jungkook

Q: Do you like watching your hyungies dance?

A: mhms! I likes it! I dance too it fun!

Q: Not a question,  but you're an adorable baby bunny.

A: thank yous! Do you wanna see my bunny Lulu?? She cute!

Jimin

Q: Do you like dancing with your hyung? Cuz it looks like you two have so much fun.

A:Mhm! Hobi fun to dance with and papa say I do good but I think s hobi do gooder.

Q: Do you still have jams?

A:*gasps* I love jams! Papa had stwawberry and gwape! We has them! Do you wants some??
(I'm sorry 😂)

Namjoons mom (Mrs.Kim)

Q: How did you feel when Namjoon started dating Jin?

A: Well, I was very happy he found another person. I was skeptical,  due to his last relationship,  but once I met Jin I knew he was going to be lovely! So I was very happy for my boy.

Felix

Q: Do you like hanging out with Yoongi,Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung,  and Jungkook?

A: Yessie! Hobi my bestest friend in whole world! I like playing with all of them!

Changbin

Q: How has Felix been?

A: Felix? Hes been quite a handful recently, he drags his toys everywhere! I stepped on a Lego yesterday.  But hes my angel either and has been good.

Q: (this is from the Q and A in book 1) Do you sometimes want to smack Namjoon because he always breaks things?

A: I dont even need a reason to smack him, but yes, when he breaks things I do want to smack him for how often it happens.

Author

Q: Not a question, but thank you for writing this book. (Splitting this into 2)

A: Aw no need to thank me, I love writing this book and the first one as well. Thank you for reading it!

Q:(prt 2 ) When you're writing, who do you like writing the most about? Like, who's the funniest to write dialogue for?

A: Honestly,  it depends on what the chapter is about. I love writing for Changbin in general but if any character is being sassy that's my favorite. In general,  I like writing about the kids. I have baby fever alot 😂 and I babysit sometimes and I absolutely love kids. I want some of my own (I wanna be a foster parent.) And writing about them I guess is my way of being a parent if that makes sense.

Thank you to everyone who submitted questions!!! This was fun to write, maybe we can do another one in the future.  If more questions come in I will continue to answer them by just adding on.

Hope you liked the answers!

Love yall

Trick