Chapter 35

Seokjin sighed and slipped on his mask. He had been on tour for a few months, but had to go back home due to a pandemic.

As much as he missed his babies, he loved touring, and hearing crowds cheer. Now he was going home. He boarded the plane, and waited for take off.

He didnt tell anyone he was coming home, more for a surprise. He was currently in america, and was lucky for catching his plane.

He had a long flight ahead of him. In his mind, he just wanted Namjoon, and his babies. At least he could have one of those when he arrives.

A nearly 12 hour plane ride. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

When he had woken up, they still had some hours left. How was he going to pass the time? He decided to watch a few movies.

Meanwhile the kids were running around in the backyard.

Jungkook, who was now 4, had started playing rough with his brothers.

He was strong for his age. Most kids his age would cry when they get tackled, Jungkook found it entertaining.

He would play with the older kids at the playground, roughhouse with his brothers, and even beat them at games.

If Seokjin were to see the boy, he would have a heart attack. Seokjin always claimed his youngest was fragile.

He is the complete opposite in Seokjungs mind. Then again, he threw tantrums when he didnt win.

"Right this way." Instructed Seokjins manager as they landed. He led him to his ride.

He had told the driver his brothers address and felt butterflies of happiness.

He coulsnt wait to see his babies who had for sure grown up since he last saw them.

Seokjung had sent him many pictures, and he had many calls. Late night calls were the best, especially seeing his sweet sleepy boys.

He felt at a loss how quickly they were growing.

Jungkook would be starting school next year, and they would be growing up even more.

When the car arrived it was little past midnight. Seokjin yawned as he carried his bags and big suitcase to the door.

He knocked on the door, not expecting an answer. Surprisingly a half asleep Seokjung opened the door. He had Jungkook asleep on his shoulder.

Seokjung sleepily looked at Seokjin then his eyes widened.

"SEOKJIN?! What are you doing here I thought you had more to tour!" Whisper shouted Seokjung.

"Pandemic made them send me home. Aww my baby." Seokjin cooed as he hugged his brother and gently took a still sleeping Jungkook.

"Oh how I missed you all." Seokjin held him closer. Two and a half months was way too long.

Jungkook stayed asleep, he had always been a heavy sleeper. Seokjung helped his brother inside quietly.

Seokjin smiled at all the boys sleeping on the air mattress. He gently laid jungkook down and covered him up.

"You must be tired. " whispered Seokjung.

"Not really. Jet lag may hit me soon tho."

Seokjung offered the guest bed to Seokjin, which he gladly accepted. He finally felt relaxed.

In the morning, Seokjin stayed in the guest room and waited until all the boys were up. Seokjung made an excuse for them to go to the guest room.

Hoseok was the first to be there. He pulled the door open and screamed when he saw Seokjin.

Soon all the boys arrived and were tackling Seokjin.

"Oh my babies! I missed you SO SO much!" Seokjin chuckled. All of the boys snuggled their heads onto Seokjin to hug him.

"Miss you lots and lots papa!" Said Jimin, the others agreeing. "I know baby. Okay papa needs to stand up now." Seokjin patted their heads.

He was let up and sat down still for a moment.

"Papa?" Asked Yoongi.

"Yes Yoongi bear?"

"Is appa coming home too?" Seokjin frowned for a moment, he wished he could say yes but Namjoon still had a long time left.

"I'm not sure Yoons."

Yoongi frowned but hugged Seokjin again tightly. Seokjin patted his back. "I miss your appa too, but we are strong, yeah?"

Yoongi nodded and smiled. He was happy his papa was back. Now all they needed was appa and everything would be back to normal.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey what's up? Sorry this is a bit short but I wanted to update and add a filler.

Yes the pandemic is coming into play :;) sorry. Sorry I was gone for so long it's been really rough.

I also got a job so I'm proud of myself for once. Hope you're all doing well. I love you all and will add the next chapter soon :)

Love y'all

Trick