Chapter 27

[Special lil chapter]

"Okay you and Innie are gonna have fun at uncle Joonie and Jinnies house tonight." Said Changbin as he tied Felix's shoes.

"What about Channie daddy?" The little boy asked.

"Channie and I have to do something tonight, trust me you'll like being with your friends more. " Changbin smiled at his little boy. He was growing up too fast.

Changbin and Chan planned a date night, since it had been weeks. They couldnt wait, they were going to eat then see a movie. Now that the whole Kim household was free of sickness, they could go.

"Innie! Let's get your jacket on." Said Chan as he held the little jacket.

Said little boy ran in and quickly slipped his arms into the sleeves.

"That was fast munchkin." Chan chuckled as he zipped up the jacket and hugged him tightly.

Jeongin giggled, "daddy what if they no like Innie?"

"Baby you're Jimins best friend, and you've stayed there before, why wouldnt they like you?"

"B-because Innie dont know some words." Jeongin looked down.

Jeongin was still learning proper korean, since Chan raised him in Australia,  they spoke more english than Korean.

At least Jeongin did. He often had trouble remembering a few words. This made him a bit insecure,even at his age.

"Oh munchkin, itll be just fine, you wanna know a secret?" Asked Chan.

Jeongins eyes sparkled as he nodded quickly.

"Your Joonie knows english like daddy, so if you have trouble, just ask Joonie okay? You've done well so far at school." Chan explained.

"Weally daddy?! Okie!"

Chan laughed and shook his head in amusement as he carried Jeongins small backpack. Felix already took on his 'big brother' role and helped Jeongin into the car.

"Good job lix! Remember what to do to uncle Joonie?" Asked Changbin.

"Drive him crazy?" Asked Felix.

"Bingo. Alright let's get going." Changbin grinned and texted Namjoon that they were coming.

"Namjoon cant catch a break with you, can he?"laughed Chan.

"Never in a million years." Changbin started driving to the Kim household.

When they arrived, they walked up to the door and right before Chan knocked they heard yelling followed by giggles.

"Jimin! Get that out of your mouth! Kookie stop running!"

Changbin couldnt help but laugh. Chan slapped his arm as he knocked.

"Just a minute!"

The door was soon opened by Jin, "oh hey guys come on in."

Namjoon was chasing a shirtless Jungkook, who was covered in marker may he add.

"What's happening here?" Asked Chan as he laughed.

"Someone." Jin eyed Namjoon,"let  Kookie have markers and well, it's a whole mess." Jin explained.

"Anyway, how are you Felix?"

"Good uncle Jinnie!" Felix spotted Hoseok and ran off.

"And you Innie? Minnies been excited to play with you."

"I good too!" Jeongin smiled as he held onto Chan tightly. Jimin came by and got Jeongin to follow him.

"Thank you for watching them again, we appreciate it." Said Changbin.