Chapter 10

Jin was currently with San discussing how the auditions would run, he was critiquing Jins planned song and dance.

after starting over a million times Jin finally broke, "I don't know if I can do this San. We've started over a million times and I still  trip over my feet."

San comforted and was able to coax Jin to try again, "see Jin you got it! If it helps, just dont think about them watching you, its just another performance."

The audition was in 2 days and Jin was working as hard as he could to make sure he got in, San was happy to let him come into the companys studio to have mock auditions.

"should we do another run through?" asked Jin, panting and wiping off the sweat.

"Jin you've worked so hard today, you should go home and relax if you want to we can have another fake audition" praised San.

Jin agreed and stayed, talking to San about life and what has been happening recently.

"So hows Mingi?" 

"Hes lovely, hes been making friends with everyone when Wooyoung takes him to work with him, I think hes been getting better around crowds" San explained while showing pictures.

"My he's grown since I've seen him" Jin commented.

San smiled fondly at the picture, "he has i can't get him to stop growing!"

"I feel that, when I told Hobi I was practicing dancing he thought I was joining his class"

The parents laughed and talked more before leaving.

Namjoon had stayed home to work, he was in his office with Jungkook in his lap.

The other kids were in the playroom or napping.

Jungkook had a coloring book and was coloring a picture.

He was focused on his picture and occasionally looked at what his Appa was doing.

"Appa! Come watch!" Yelled Hoseok as he ran into the office, tugging on Namjoons pants.

"Sunshine im almost done, what do you want me to watch hm?" Asked Namjoon.

"Gots a show for you to watch!" The enthusiastic toddler once again yelled.

"Inside voice sunshine, I think I need a break lead the way" Namjoon picked up Jungkook from his lap and followed the second oldest.

Hoseok led them into the playroom, there were pillows set up with all the stuffed animals facing them.

"You sits here next to Dino" Hoseok instructed.

Namjoon sat down and watched.

Taehyung and Jimin dragged away the pillows, revealing a sleeping Yoongi.

"Magic trick!" Exclaimed Hoseok.

Namjoon held back a laugh and watched, Jungkook was still in his lap clapping.

"Kookie no clap yet! Not done trick yet!" The youngest stopped clapping and watched.

Hoseok put the pillows on top of Yoongi," tada! Yoon dis-dispear!"

"Wow where did he go?" Asked Namjoon.

"Shh no tell" Hoseok giggled and took away the pillows "he back!"

Namjoon and Jungkook clapped, "wow that was a good trick Hobi!"

Hoseok giggled and bowed.

"Yeah good trick Hobi" said Jin as he appeared in the doorway.