Chapter 13

Monday, the first day Jin started as a trainee. Today was just workouts and meeting everyone.

Jungkook joined Namjoon at work while the others were with Seonghwa. The youngest loved being with his Appa and seeing all of the people walking in and out.

Jin was dressed and at the building with 20 minutes to spare. He took the time to explore the building.

"Wow" he said to himself, looking at the different practice and  recording rooms.

He came across a studio with a familiar name on the door, ' SAN ' was in big bold letters.

He knocked on the door and waited, soon the door opened revealing a tired San and energetic Mingi.

"Oh, hi Jin! Your workouts are today right?" Asked San.

"Unfortunately " Jin laughed. "Hey Mingi, how are you?"

Mingi slightly hid behind Sans legs, he shyly looked up, "g-good"

"Thats good, be nice to your daddy for me alright? I think he's tired" smiled Jin.

The little boy nodded and ran off to his toys.

"Your kids with Seonghwa?"

"Yep, all except Jungkook, he has a doctors appointment today so he went with his Appa to work today." explained Jin.

"I see. I hope it goes well, you should probably head back down its almost starting time. " San said.

Jin nodded, they shared goodbyes as Jin walked back.

"Alright first day of workouts! You will each have a coach to help you through what will be your routine.  If you have any questions please ask a staff member or your coaches." A staff member explained.

"Im gonna hate this part." Jin thought to himself.

Jin was naturally very skinny and tall,  why have these workouts?

"Hello,  my name is Lee Know, you can just call me Minho, im going to be your coach."

Jin smiled, "Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. I have to warn you,  I've never really worked out before."

"That's alright, all of your stretching and workouts are fairly simple" Minho explained.

Jin complained majority of the time, although it just amused Minho.

"Jin I'm pretty sure I set the treadmill faster than this" Minho said.

Jin was barely walking, when Minho came to check he noticed it was significantly slower than he set it.

After setting it to the right speed he watched to make sure it wasn't slowed down again.

" alright good job, last workout then we are done for the day." Announced Minho.

"We've already done so manyyy" complained Jin.

"I could add two more workouts" Minho laughed at Jins shock and sudden change in attitude.

"Hey i was joking. Whats the last workout? " asked Jin.

"20 push-ups then you're free."

Jin quickly got on the ground and began doing push-ups.

"I hate those now, my arms feel dead." Said Jin as he finished up.

"You did a great job today Jin. I'll see you tomorrow, don't worry we won't work as hard tomorrow." Said Minho, waving goodbye.

"Finally" Jin mumbled, " and I still have to take Kook to the doctors."

Jin gathered his things and walked to his car.