Chapter 19

"No no, not those flowers the bright ones." Jin was having to plan the funeral.

He had help from other family members, except one he refused to talk to.

"You might as well talk to him Seokjin. This is his family as well."one of Jins aunt said as they picked flowers.

"I cant, he already told me he hates me."

"Oh come on. You know damn well your parents would want you two here together, as you should be." His aunt pressed.

"Why would he want to when I'm dead to him." Asked Jin.

"This is ridiculous Seokjin, call your brother. Have him stay with you, you are not kids anymore this feud between you two ends now. "

Jin huffed as they finished picking the arrangements.

The funeral was in a few days, Jins family was coming, his brother was the only one unaware of when the funeral was.

Jin and his brother haven't spoken to each other in years.

They had a small feud between each other.

When he arrived back home he was greeted with giggles from all five of his kids with a hyper Tannie following.

"Hey boys!" He smiled and leaned down, hugging all of them."Papa picked some pretty flowers for you all."

Their eyes lit up at the statement.

"Hey Jinnie, you alright?" Asked Namjoon as he walked in.

"Yeah. I'm alright." Jin hugged him, "I've got to talk to you about something."

Namjoon gave a confused look but nodded.

They sent the kids to play in the playroom and went to Namjoons office.

Namjoon was looking through old photos for the slide show and board.

Jin sat on the couch and watch for a while, smiling fondly at the pictures.

"Hey Jin, I've been looking through these and whos this little boy?" He asked, pointing at the screen.

Jin bit his lip nervously, "thats my older brother."

"Weve been together for around 5 years and you never told me you have a brother?"

"Nammie, that's what I need to talk to you about. My brother and I dont exactly...get along."Jin started.

Namjoon looked at him expectantly for him to continue.

Jin sighed,"do you remember when I 'accidentally ' called you crying?"

"You mean when we first met?"

Jin nodded, "that was the night my brother and I had a big fight. He told me that i-im dead to him. I talked to my aunt at the flower shop, she said I have to call him and make him stay here."

Namjoon smiled, "good. I wanna meet him, hes gotta meet his nephews anyway right?"

Jin looked away, not wanting to answer,  "hes not gonna answer."

"Then give me his number."

Jin gave him the number and watched as he dial it.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this..." he looked at Jin.

"Seokjung" he whispered.

"Is this Kim Seokjung?"

"Yes and whos this? If youre trying to sell my something I'm not interested. " he said.

"This is Kim Namjoon, your brother in law, im inviting you to stay with us for your parents funeral. It is in 2 days and I think you should meet your nephews and make up with Seokjin." Namjoon explained.