Chapter 24

The next morning, Jin woke up early to make breakfast before the zoo of kids woke up.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin as he watched. Jin just ignored him.

"Jinnie, I said I was sorry."

"And I said okay. I won't forgive and forget until the kids do." Jin started as he continued to cook.

Namjoon sighed and laid his head on Jins shoulder, "I love you."

"I love you too Joon. Can you take these to the table please?" Jin handed him a stack on plates.

Namjoon carefully took the stack and set the on the table, placing a plate at each spot.

He heard the pitter patter of tiny footsteps coming. The first ones  to enter were Yoongi, Yeosang, and Yunho.

Not even a few minutes later, they were joined by Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Mingi, Felix, Jeongin, and Jungkook.

Needless to say, they had a full house of kids. Namjoon never realized just how many were at their house.

They were soon screaming and running around. Namjoon chuckled as he watched them play tag. He'd never understand how they always had so much energy.

Jungkook would get a little too rough, tackling the boys and running away.

They were all still playing and giggling until an ear piercing scream rang throughout the house.

Namjoon assumed it was Jungkook getting mad at being 'it's. He went to investigate anyway.

He was right, but the reason the youngest was mad differed from his original thought.

Jungkook was kicking his feet and crying while he held his old bunny, who's head was torn off.

"Bun, what happened?" He asked as he got eye level with the boy.

Jungkook sniffled and held up the plush,"l-lulu huwt!"

Namjoon looked over the plush and knew it wasnt going to be easy to fix.

"How did this happen sweets?" He asked as he comforted the boy.

Jungkook pointed at Yeontan, a piece of stuffing hanging from his mouth. The pup must've thought it was his toy.

The father picked up the youngest, "how about we go to tell papa hm?"

Jungkook began to cry and threw the stuffed animal at Yeontan. He became hysterical, Namjoon held him close, trying to calm him down when he went to Jin.

"Aw what's the matter baby?" Jin took Jungkook into his arms. Jungkook just kept crying.

"Tannie thought his bunny was a snack." Explained Namjoon.

"Oh, Tannie was a meanie huh bun? We'll get you a new bunny okay?" 

Jungkook calmed down a little after hearing the mention of a new bunny.

He laid his head on Jin shoulder and sniffled. Once he was calm, Jin called all of the kids to come eat breakfast.

He made sure they all got breakfast before he started eating.

They let all fo the kids to run and go play while Namjoon and Jin cleaned up. "Jinnie, I really an sorry,  I didnt mean to put my work before family. "

Jin just sighed and thought for a minute, " if the kids forgive you so do I. It really hurt you put work before family. I know you may have gotten carried away with it but, it still doesnt excuse you yelling at your children. "