Chapter 18

I apologize in advance :3

It was Saturday,  Jin was at an extra practice before his debut the following week.

This left Namjoon and all the kids to spend time together. However Namjoon was cleaning up the house and a broken cup.

But don't tell Jin he broke it.

Jungkook sat at the table watching him and drawing scribbles on some paper.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were running room from room while Yoongi counted.

Namjoon couldnt help but laugh everytime  a flash of Hoseoks red shirt came by or the two blue shirts passing by.

Jungkook seemed more focused on his scribbles than the game.

He was always clingy to Namjoon.  Said male was actually surprised at how relatively calm he was.

Jungkooks bunny, Hoseoks monkey, and Kumamon were lined around him. Obviously snatched from his brothers' rooms.

Once Namjoon had the glass picked up and everything clean he sat down next to the youngest.

"Appa save me!" Hoseok yelled as he jumped into Namjoons lap.

Yoongi came running in after him giggling, "i got you Hobi! Appa can't save you!" He began climbing onto Namjoons lap.

Hoseok jumped down and took off. Namjoon grabbed Yoongi before he could run and started tickling him.

The boy laughed loudly, "a-appa no!"

Jungkook looked over and got up from his seat, abandoning the drawing and helped Namjoon tickle Yoongi.

Yoongi kicked his legs laughing until Namjoon stopped, kissed his cheek, and let him go.

"Is that my Kookie monster I see?" Namjoon scooped up the youngest and tickled him as well.

Jungkook kicked and giggled as he tried to push Namjoons hands away.

Namjoon chuckled and  pulled the boy up to hug him, "im gonna miss you being this tiny." He mumbled.

Jungkook just nuzzle into his chest, "wuv you appa."

"I love you too sweetheart." He stroked the boys hair before screams of happiness interrupted them.

"Lets go play with your noisy brothers." He sat Jungkook down and lead him to the others.

Meanwhile with Jin, he was finishing up vocal practice.

"You did a great job Jin." Said San. He was hanging out with him while at the studio.

"Thanks, im nervous about debuting. What if they don't like me?" Questioned Jin.

"Dont worry, they will like you. I just cant wait for Namjoons reaction to your song." San chuckled.

"Me too, how's your ankle by the way?"

"I can practice again next week." San said as he spun around in the chair.

"Awesome! Im glad youre gonna practice again."Jin smiled.

While they were talking, Jins phone went off.

He looked at the number and saw it wasnt saved in his phone.

Normally if a number isn't saved he rarely answers since most calls are scams.

He ignored the call and continued talking to San.

A few minutes later, his phone rang again.

He groaned and saw it was the same number, he decided to answer it.

Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [ Namjin Family ] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें