Chapter 21

Seokjung was still staying at Namjoon and Jins house. He was bonding with his nephews.

Jin hated that he had to separate then by taking all the kids to school, but he knew the second they got home they'd bond more.

"Okay everyone has their lunches, backpacks. We are good to go." Jin said to himself as he got all the kids in the car.

"Anyway I can help?" Asked Seokjung.

"I think weve got it all, you can pick em up when its time if you want to." Jin gave his brother a small smile.

Seokjung gave him a thumbs up before heading back into the house.

He was going to watch Jungkook while Jin was doing events for his debut and Namjoon was training a new photographer.

Jin left to drop off the kids at school.

Jungkook was drawing and didn't notice Jin left until only Seokjung came back inside.

"Where Papa?" He asked as he looked up at Seokjung, abandoning his drawing.

"Its just you and me today buddy. You wanna keep drawing?"

Jungkooks breathing hitched as tears formed, "p-papa!" The toddlers began to screech.

"Shh shh hey its okay he'll be back before you know it." Seokjung tried to gently grab Jungkooks arms to calm him down.

Seokjung yelped as he felt the toddlers teeth sink into his arm. He quickly let go, rubbing the red,teeth marked area.

He tried to call Jin, only for him not to answer. Namjoon didnt answer as well. He sighed, he'll have to wait it out.

Hoseok and Felix were running around the school playground, giggling as they ran into each other.

They laid on the ground giggling before sitting up, "oh oh Hobi! Daddy says we have new friend tonight!"

Hoseoks eyes grew wide with curiosity, "new friend?"

Felix nodded and clapped his hands,  "daddy say he nice, he work wit Joonie!"

They kept talking about the mystery new friend. Giggling at how they described how they thought he'd look.

They were called to their classroom to start the day.

Yoongi and Yeosang were already in their classroom. They were coloring a picture for their 'open house' to happen after school.

"Im gonna show my appa an papa the capitiller!"(caterpillar)

He pointed to the wall with a huge paper caterpillar with all the kids names on it.

"Me too! Me too!" Yeosang said as he got another crayon and colored on the page.

When lunch had come around, Jimin was sitting with Jeongin.

Jeongin opened his lunch and squealed at the little note.

He coumdnt read it but loved when his daddy left notes for him.

Jimin looked at it with curiosity, "what that?"He pointed the piece of paper.

"Note! Daddy put them in lunch it fun!" Said Jeongin with excitment.

Jimin couldnt help but stare at the note as he ate. He wanted to have one too!

Taehyung had to sit with his class while he ate his lunch. He talked with the kids sitting around him.

Yunho was in his class and his best friend as well as Mingi.

They all had fun playing together on the playground as soon as lunch was over.