Advice/ Chat

Hello everyone author here.

I wanted to let you all know that I start college tomorrow!

I'm kinda excited but mostly nervous. I keep overthinking to the point where I had that little voice say I wont do well.

I want you to all know that whatever grade you're going into, or any field of work you're going into YOU CAN DO THIS

You are here to do great things in this world.

I want you to all do what makes you happy. Dont let anybody tell you who you have to be.

My advice is to take a deep breath, don't overthink clear your mind.

I love you all, even if we dont know each other personally I care about you, BTS cares about you, any group you stan cares about you.

You were meant to be here, if you need to reach out I'm here.

If you ever need advice for high school, I'm here trust me I've learned alot of tips.

If you want to chat feel free to comment here or DM me. Please stay safe.

I will update when I can I'm sure I'll be super busy for the next weeks to come but please...please keep going you will get through anything we are in this together.

The thing that has kept me positive is listening to one day at a time...its given me more confidence about this next step of my life.

I'm sorry about this not being a new update 💜

I love reading your comments 💜💜💜

Trick