Chapter 1

A new married life. Jin and Namjoon have only been married for a year. It went by so fast.

Namjoon and Jin bought a house big enough for the kids to have their own rooms and a playroom.

Namjoon had his own office as well when he was able to stay home and edit pictures.

Their house was beautiful,  pictures of the kids and family lined the walls and a few stains of color from the many marker incidents.

When they first moved in, Taehyung and Jimin would continuously draw on the wall with markers. Sometimes they'd even drag little Jungkook into performing the deed.

Jungkook had to be monitored 24/7 around the stairs.

The upstairs had Namjoons office, the playroom and Namjoon and Jins bedroom.

It was in fact a huge house but they had worked hard saving for it and Jin was able to get more money out of modeling.

Jin had taken up a small career in singing.

He would perform little shows in pubs, cafes, and local venues.

At the moment, the family was getting ready to go to Hoseok and Jimins dance performance.

It was Hoseoks first performance since he got moved up in his age group.

All of the age groups were performing with the dances they had learned in class.

"Jungkook get back here!" Yelled Jin as he followed an energetic Jungkook running away in only his shirt and pull up.

Jin was hot on his heels with pants in his hand.

Namjoon was getting the two dancers ready in their dance outfits while Jin was getting the others prepared.

The youngest giggles and ran into the room, hiding behind Namjoon.

"Hey you little monster, are you running from papa?" Asked Namjoon as his picked up the squealing child.

"No wan pants!" Exclaimed Jungkook as he wiggled around.

Jin ran to the room and leaned on the door frame, panting.

"Hes so fast I cant catch him!" He said while taking Jungkook.

"Papa lookie! " yelled Jimin as he spun around in his costume.

"You both look adorable honey!" Cheered Jin as he finally got the pants on Jungkook.

Once they were all ready the headed to the small auditorium for the performance.

Namjoon took Jimin and Hoseok to their room with the other kids and joined the rest of his family at their seats.

Jungkook and Taehyung watched as Yoongi played a game on Jins phone.

"Isnt Felix in Hoseoks groups Joonie?" Asked Jin as Namjoon sat down.

"Changbin said Felix isnt feeling well so they stayed home." Said Namjoon as he wrapped an arm around Jin.

"Yoongi give me the phone please" said Jin when the lights started going off.

Yoongi reluctantly handed over the phone "Papa I dont wanna watch" pouted Yoongi.

Yoongi actually loved watching his brothers dance, tonight he was just mad that Jin said he couldnt go play with Yeosang and Yunho at their house.

"Yoongs I'm not changing my mind, I know you wanted to go but Jimin and Hoseok wanted you to come and they would support you too if this was your performance." Explained Jin.