Chapter 17

Since it was October already, the family was planning Halloween costumes and preparing for the colder weather.

As the nights got colder, the kids would sneak into the parents room. They all wanted to sleep in their bed to stay nice and warm.

Tonight it was Hoseok who snuck into the room. He was snuggled between the husbands sleeping silently.

Namjoon was restless. Like Jimin, Hoseok kicked in his sleep, his feet were kicking Namjoons back all night. He knew he'd be exhausted at work but he didnt mind.

Since he couldn't sleep, Namjoon got up and got some water. of course, on his way back he checked if all the kids were comfortable. Tannie was laying snuggled between Yoongis are as he slept, Jungkook had climbed into the bed as well. 

Taehyung and Jimin were cuddled together, as usual during the cold nights to stay warm.

When he returned to the bedroom, Hoseok was snuggled to Jin so he could easily slide under the covers to sleep.

He ended up getting some hours of sleep before waking up and getting ready for work.

He was surprised to open the door to patches of snow on the ground and ice everywhere.

He quickly got a jacket on with a beanie covering his ears.

When he was ready to leave it was time for the kids to wake up for school.

When he checked his phone he saw that school was canceled that day. Namjoon went to their bedroom and gently kissed Jins cheek.

When the elder stirred and opened his eyes Namjoon smiled down at him, "good morning my pretty prince, school is canceled because of road conditions. Stay warm alright? If you have to drive be careful."

Jin was still sleepy but nodded,"you drive carefully to work okay?"

"I will, now close your eyes and go back to sleep baby. I love you and the boys." Namjoon kissed Jins nose and left the room.

He grabbed the keys and headed out to work.

"Do you love the rain? Does it make you dance, when you're drunk with your friends at a party?"

Jin sang quietly as he made breakfast. He had fallen back asleep when Namjoon left and woke up a couple of hours later.

He had woken up with all the kids plus Tannie piled into his and Namjoons bed.

When Jin couldnt go back to sleep he decided to stay up, he was making pancakes and hot chocolate.

He knew later the kids would want to play in the snow so he already prepared.

The first ones up were Yoongi and Jungkook. Jungkook was holding Yoongis hand as they both had a blanket with them.

The remaining 3 soon joined around 10 minutes later.

"Papa! We late for school!" Said Jimin as they came down the stairs.

"Theres no school today sweetie." Replied Jin as he sat the plates of pancakes on the table.

He saw both of the twins eyes gloss over.

"Come here my babies don't cry its okay." They both ran into Jins embrace.

He gently stroked their hair, "youll see your friends again soon. Its snowing thats fun isn't it?"

The tears were long forgotten once snow was mentioned.

"Breakfast before anyone goes outside boys."

The hot chocolate was already cooled down so all of the kids could drink it quickly.