Chapter 15

Kirai's POV

All my life, I had learned and listened to every report regarding Madara's vicious attacks. His plans, his insights, his strategies, especially the power he holds in his mind have been the greatest assets that aids the Uchiha clan. His brilliance is never to be one to underestimate. The Senju clan have been dealing with that issue for years, and earned plenty of troubles in terms of battle and wits.

What is more is that the Uchiha leader himself is a very strong and capable person, only deemed to fight or worthy enough to battle Hashirama. Not only that, Tobirama has mentioned multiple times that he is a deceiving, cunning, and manipulative jerk. Madara knows how to corner his prey. He traps them so easily, yet the process turns out to be difficult. Being in one, I stayed stuck in his genjutsu world.

Madara can easily sway people's hearts and minds. Now he is doing the same to me. The frightening part is that he can easily find one's weaknesses, and he already figured out mine.

The truth is, his words did sway me. I almost fell for it, agreeing to his deal. It is a tempting offer, one I cannot deny. However, he may have swayed my mind, but not my heart. My love for Hashirama overpowered his manipulative words. No matter how tempting it is to agree or join him, my thoughts and heart are filled with the first boy who ever cared for me.

Because I somehow knew that Madara would never give the same thing that Hashirama gave to me. Madara is not the one to take someone in and sacrifice his life just for a measly little woman. Hashirama had done so much for me, having to argue with his father and his friends had already given a big impact to myself. Will Madara do the same? I know he will not. I may be an important asset to the Senju, but I am a good friend and comrade to Hashirama. Just looking at Madara's eyes tells me that he cannot consider me as such... for he only sees me as a weapon and not a friend.

The only reason why Madara approached me because I am not a Senju. I have no blood with them, that is why he can tolerate me. He would have killed me by now if I was any blood relation to a Senju. To count that luck is gratitude. I cannot defeat him. Madara is more powerful than me. In my case, he is a complicated matter to end, that is why I must rely on Hashirama's power to deal with him.

Yet I remain here, stuck and gone. In a world where reality does not exist but made a person think it is real. A dangerous place, and no one came to rescue me.

Where are you, Hashirama?

"I am waiting. In this world, there are many seconds for you to process."

Tick tock. Time is ticking. He says that I have seconds, but I know that I do not have that much time.

"What will you do, hm?"

Hashirama, where are you, where are you!?

"What are you waiting for? No one will save you. Not even Hashirama, that motherfucker himself."

I tried to clench my hands, growing frustrated and frightened every second.

"Do you want to stay here for days? Years, or perhaps centuries?"

I tried to talk, "I..." Yet there are no words I cannot speak. My mind is too jumbled, too messy, and too... too–

"Come on, do not be shy. We have faced each other, battled each other for many years... I know your intentions, your desires. Come to me, and you will reach your dreams. Agree with me, and you will no longer suffer."

But then I uttered two words, "Fuck off!"

What perfect timing it could be. Suddenly, the genjutsu he had put on me had dispelled. When I opened my eyes to reality, there I saw a white-haired man with pale skin. Tobirama! I almost teared up at the sight of him.