/Chapter Twenty/

Your PoV

After I got the deal, I immediately went out of the building and didn't bother to entertain Somi. I drive myself to our company to announce to talk to dad.

"Good morning Ms. Yoo!" The employees greeted.

"Good morning, where's the chairman?" I asked

"Mr. and Mrs. Yoo is in their office."

I nodded and walk to my parent's office, I knocked first and as I got the signal, I went in.

"Good morning dad, good morning mom," I said and smiled.

"You got the deal?" Dad asked

I nodded and pulled out a paper.

"It took so long but here," I said and showed him the paper.

He didn't bother to look at it but her just kept his eyes on me.

"Very good! As expected!" He said and chuckles. I looked at mom and she smiled at me plainly.

Dad continues to laugh as he looked at the paper then suddenly he stopped.

"What is this?" He asked confusedly.

"Did the CEO of Son's corp changed their name?" He asked.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I closed the deal in a different company."

"WHAT?"

"Dad, Son's corp doesn't want the partnership so I looked for another company," I explained.

"Who are you to do that!? Why you didn't consult me?!"

It's because you'll reject it

"Dad this is the way that I know, I tried to talk and close the deal with the Son but it didn't go well," I said

"Y/N you're working without permission! Are you trying to say that we are just nothing here?!"

"It's not like that, but Dad trust me, the deal that I had is KC company. They are new here but they have different branches outside the country."

"Even so! You should have still consulted me!"

"Hon, We can't do anything about it anymore. It's already there and it's a shame if we'll take it back since we are the ones who asked for it." Mom said.

Dad sighed drastically and left the room.

"Y/N what have you done?" Mom asked.

"If you just didn't recommend the son's corp to dad maybe the things that happened to me didn't happen," I said

"What do you mean?"

"I got through a lot by chasing that deal because that was dad wants and it's because you requested it. I know that you know Jeongyeon unnie was there. I don't get why you keep on trying to connect to her when the fact that she's the one who cut the ties on us." I blunted.

"Y/N you know that it's not true!"

"Mom she have choices, she didn't choose us. That's it, stop pushing the fact that we'll get better. I know that's what you want. It won't happen until dad doesn't lower his dumb shit."

"Your language!"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"I did what you guys want, I already got a company for us. I'm counting on your words. I'll get the company as I finish my study." I said and left the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back into my apartment and lay my back on the couch as I browse on my phone.

"Tomorrow my dad will call me about the company and took back all that he said," I said in victory as if I already predicted it.