/Chapter Forty-Two/

Third Person

"Feel free to use the couch. Here are the blankets. Don't drool on it." Y/N said as she puts down the two blankets and pillow on the couch.

"Are you really letting me stay?"

"You said it's late. If something happened to you and they found out that you went here, then they'll be questioning me." Y/N said as she walks on the door and locked it.

She also checks the window if it's all closed and she made sure that everything is secure, she walks in front of the latter.

"It will be cold so use two blankets, if you don't want to catch any colds. And oh, the cake. If you can't finish them, just put them in the fridge. Bye." Y/N said without waiting on the latter to reply.

"Good night Y/N!" Somi said but the younger just shut the door.

"Gosh, she's too kind," Somi said sounding sarcastic.

She gets her phone and took a picture of the cake with her and post it on her IG.

"Wow, this is not bad," Somi said as she puts the cake in the fridge.

She walked back on the couch and fix it.

Since she's not yet sleepy she opened her phone again and received texts and notifications.

From Nayeon unnie:
GOSH SOMI! Sorry, I forgot! Happy birthday! Thank you for the help!

From Mina unnie:
That's not your house, where are you? Happy birthday!

Chaeyoung-ssi:
I knew I forgot something! Happy birthday! I'll treat you tomorrow!

Dahyun-ssi:
Omg, HAYPY BIRTHY DAY!

Sana:
Happu burthdsy
Happy birthday*
Let's have cake tomorrow!

As Somi continues to read the messages from her friends she can't help but smile.

"Thank you Y/N, goodnight," Somi said as she's looking at the younger's room.

She sighed and started to get ready on sleeping as her phone rings with a new notification.

Umji:
Is that Y/N's house?
Btw, happy birthday

Your PoV

I woke up as I heard my alarm ringing, I get off my bed, and for an unknown reason, I peek to check if Somi is still there.

"Hey, there cutie."

I suddenly felt that my morning today is the worst morning I could ever have in my entire life.

"You're still here?" I asked.

"I prepared food for us, let's go." She said.

I went out of my room and followed her to the kitchen. I saw the food already prepared at the counter.

"You cooked this?"

"Yeah."

I sat at the counter and started to eat.

"Yah, wait for me." She said and sat across from me.

"You can bring the cake, I won't eat it anyway," I said.