/Chapter Thirty/

Your POV

"Did she even trust you? I don't know anything about love romantically but I know that if the two-person are close together, then you should share your each other's story."

After I said that, I never take off my eyes on her.

"You surely know how love works. But you're right, we should share each other's stories. I'm kinda upset that your sister is not that open for me." She said

I avert my gaze as I started to feel this again.

Why do I always feel pity for the people who don't even care or know me?

"Then break up with her," I said looking at the window.

I felt that she didn't go shocked. Maybe she expects me to say that but what she won't expect is my reason.

"Dad disowned her for being true to herself. She was the one in my position right now, If she's still on our side maybe we are fine. Maybe she's the one who'll manage the company. Maybe I can live without being a tie to my dad's word. Maybe we are fine... we are both fine." I said sounding furious.

"If you value her relationship with her parents then do what I said." I almost plead.

"How sure are you everything will be back if I did?"

I looked at her and smiled bitterly.

"You won't do it, you love her." I hissed and stand up.

"Thank you for your time," I said and left her.

I immediately get in my car and drive away from the place. I can't believe that wherever I go there's someone close with Jeongyeon unnie.

She's kinda friendly, what do I expect.

Now, what should I do?

While driving, I tried to contact Umji but she's not responding.

"Oh come on," I muttered

Suddenly my phone rings so I immediately answer it without looking who called me.

"Hello?"

["Sunbaenim~"] the light on my lips suddenly turned down as I recognized the voice.

"How the hell you got my number?"

["Your mom gave it, hehe!"]

"Didn't I told you not to talk to her?" I asked.

["Did you?"]

"Somi I don't have time for your play."

["Chill, she invited me to your house, I mean your parent's house."]

"What!?"

["Yup, so I called you to ask her address."] she said cheerfully.

"You can just ask her, didn't you know that? But anyway, you're not allowed to go there."

["Oh she invited me tho, and Also thanks, I'll just call her to ask for the address. Bye~"]

"No! Somi! Shit!" I muttered after she hung up the call.

I threw my phone and focused on the road. I changed my route and drive back to my parent's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Somi's PoV

"Oh she invited me tho, and Also thanks, I'll just call her to ask for the address. Bye~" I said and hung up the call.

"What did she said?" Y/N's mom asked.