/Chapter Sixty-Three/

Your PoV

As I drive back to the apartment, I can't remove my eyes from the ring that I am wearing. No, it's more likely I am staring at my pinky finger.

This is the same feeling that I felt the last time I woke up. I feel so blank but fulfilled. I can't really explain it.

Red strings...

Is that even true?

Before I could go back to my apartment, I changed my route and drive to someone's place.

~~~~~~
"Good Morning Ms. Yoo, what can I do for you?"

I look at her and smiled as I reached for her hand.

"Long time, Nice to talk to you again Ms. Son."

"Oh, it was nice to see you too. I heard you are working with Chungha's company." She said as she offered me a seat.

"I worked... I resigned already." I said.

"Oh, so you're here to apply?" She asked.

I smiled and shook my head as a response.

"Uh well, it's hood that you had time but I must be wasting my time for the reason why I am here," I said.

She frowns and chuckled.

"What is it? Tell me."

I scratch my nape and felt in hesitation if I should tell her.

"About you, uhm... I've watched the interview you had a long time ago with your wife."

"Oh... What about it?"

"I heard that there's something you've mentioned? About red strings?"

Her smile fades as it turns to a straight line. She leaned on her chair and look at me intently.

"You came here to ask about the Red Strings?"

"I-I know it's kinda weird b-"

"No, it's actually surprising." She said making me stop.

"Mwo?"

"After that appearance, you are the only person who approaches me or Mina. That means you believed in that." She said.

"I... is it true?" I asked curiously.

"Depends on a person, I mean if you don't believe then it won't exist in your mind. If you believe then unbelievable things might happen." She said.

I looked down at my finger and sighed.

"What's the reason of yours, asking about that?"

I look at her and just smiled.

"I have someone who believes in it." I simply said.

I know that she knows Somi but I didn't bother to tell.

"Someone, or special someone? You won't go here to ask a question about Red Strings just because of someone." She said.