/Chapter Nine/

Third Person

As Chaeyoung and Mina left Y/N and Umji, the couple decided to walk back to their room. Along the way, Mina suddenly opened up a topic.

"That Ms. Yoo.... don't you think she's a bit look like Jeongyeon?" Mina asked that made Chaeyoung stopped.

"Now that you said it... Well yeah."

"What do you mean? Don't you look at your client's face?" Mina asked and laugh.

"Of course I did. But thinking about what you said, they have the same last name."

"Really?"

"Chaeyoung!"

The couple both looked back and saw Dahyun waving her hand to them.

"Dahyun-ah! I thought you couldn't make it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Eunwoo let me, besides he said that he can manage the café for a while," Dahyun said as they are now closed.

"Hi, unnie!"

"Been good Dahyun-ah?" Mina asked

"Ne, nothing much problem. We just got a deal on a company."

"Aish, I can't still believe you chose another company instead of us to support you." Chaeyoung ranted.

"It's Eunwoo who decided about that. But the company that we got is good. We happened to meet them last time."

"Really? I hope you can get along with them."

"Of course, the one who managed us is approachable and nice. To my surprise, she's younger than me."

"Oh, that's nice to hear..."

"Anyway, where are the others?" Dahyun asked.

"At their room. You can stay with Jihyo unnie's room since she went here alone."

"Eh? Where's her boyfriend?"

"They had a small quarrel," Mina said that made Dahyun just nod.

"Can you lead the room?"

"Of course, it's just near our room so let's go!"

Your PoV

"How did they know you?" I asked Umji as we got a room for us.

"Somi introduced me to them the last time."

"Really?" I asked as I started to fix my bag.

"Yeah, it was on your unnie's birthday," Umji said that made me stop.

"Chaeyoung said that it's a vacation with their squad. Probably Jeongyeon unnie is here. Is that fine?" Umji asked me.

I looked at her and just sighed.

"I'm here to close the deal. Besides, I think there's nothing to worry about. Her friends didn't know me." I said

"How can you sure about that?"

"I met one of her friends then unnie also showed up at that time. I guess her friend noticed something about us. I unconsciously called her unnie so yeah."

"I was thinking the same too... When I went to the party, Jeongyeon unnie is surprised. She even told to her friends that she knows me because I'm the best friend of someone she knows."

I see

"Plus Chaeyoung seems didn't  know..." Umji added.

"That would be good. If she wants to continue this, I'm all good with it." I said and lay on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umji, are you sure you want to stay here for a while?" I asked as I fixed myself coz in thirty minutes, I'll be meeting Ms. Son again.

"Yup, I'll just go out if the meeting is done. Inform me alright?" She said

I just nodded and walk out of my room and head to the conference room.

I looked at my watch and I still have thirty minutes before the start of the meeting.

"I decided to roam the place but not far enough in the conference room. I looked at the windows and saw the view down there. I can see the garden maze up here.

After staying for a while, I walked into the conference room as a girl assisted me.

"Good afternoon, may I know what can I do for you?"

"Ms. son set a meeting with me here in this place. Is she here already?"

"Oh, She'll be here in any minute. Mind if I lead you to your table?" She asked which I just replied with a smile.

She walked inside so I followed her and saw some businessman also having their meeting. Gladly the table is far from each other which I think is convenient.

I sat at the table that the girl assigned to me. I looked at my watch again and just waited.

Not so long, Ms. Son arrived with also some unfamiliar persons.

"Ms. Yoo, I'd like you to meet the other person that will decide about the partnership." She said and introduce me to some of her people.

"Shall we start then?" I asked.

"Oh just a minute, my special person is not yet here." She said that made me frowned.

"Sorry for keeping everyone waiting." A voice from behind I heard. I haven't seen the face but I'm pretty sure that I know her. I just sighed deeply and composed myself before looking back.

"Ms. Yoo I'd like you to meet  Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon." Ms. Son said.

My eyes are fixed in here as she looked at me like she already knows that she'll see me here while I'm completely shocked inside.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Yoo?-"

"Y/N... Yoo Y/N." I said and reached my hand for a handshake but she just stared at it. It took a minute before she responds but instead of reaching my hand she just smiled and nodded.

"Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon is my COO.She mostly advises on how I can manage the company well. She opened some plans and strategies very well." Ms. Son said and let unnie sit beside her.

"Shall we start?" Ms. Son asked which I answered with a smile and nodded. I pull out my laptop and shared my files with them so they can able to see my presentation.

I just tried to remove all the worries after what I found out. After a half-hour discussion, I looked at them and they all looked satisfied not until I saw unnie's reaction.

"You manage the special team of your parent's company and looking for small businesses to help you? Whose idea is this?" Jeongyeon unnie asked that made me gulped.

"It's... It's my idea to have it."

"I see, an amateur plan."

"I don't think there's a problem in that." One of the people said.

"I know, I didn't say that there's a problem in that. But this clearly an amateur plan. Are you a hundred percent sure that it works?"