/Chapter Sixty-Six/

Third Person

Another morning came as Y/N woke up in her bed. Not like the usual morning, she walked in the bathroom humming as she's getting ready for her school.

After a moment, she went out of her bathroom wearing a bathrobe. While drying her hair, she heard a doorbell. She went out of her room to open the door and saw Somi.

"Good morning." Somi greeted as she throws her body on Y/N ignoring the bags that she's carrying.

"Good morning." Y/N giggled as she hugged back the latter.

"What's with this?" Y/N asked as she helps Somi with the bags.

"I'll stay here for uhm... 2 days?"

"2 days? Why?" Y/N asked as she closed the door and followed Somi into the kitchen.

"These are just groceries so I can cook for you. Don't you want me here?" Somi asked.

"I want to, but I have class, I can't accompany you here," Y/N said as she's helping Somi to put the groceries in the fridge.

"It's fine, let's spend time after class."

"Ok then, I'll get ready."

Y/N walks into her room and looks for something to wear. She looks at her watch and realized that she's getting late. She walks out and heads to the kitchen where Somi is.

"Doing good there?"

"Almost done, wait," Somi said as she's done preparing food for Y/N.

"Thank you, I'll eat this on the way, need to go," Y/N said and left with her bag and the food that Somi gave.

"See you later," Somi said as she looks at Y/N who gets in the car.

Y/N smiled and just nod.

Somi just stared at the car as it drives away. She sighed in her thoughts and just leaned on the door jamb.

"She didn't even say bye."

Somi went back to the living room as she waits on the time to pass by. Meanwhile, Y/N just got arrived at her school.

She walks into her classroom and the president of their club approached her.

"Seems had a good morning."

"Really, What's up?" Y/N said ignoring the compliment.

"Since there's an upcoming event. Doyeon will be our muse."

"Oh ok?"

"Can you look after her?"

Y/N frowns and shook her head.

"No, What can I do to her?" Y/N asked.

"Oh well...You know Somi right?"

Y/N stopped as she heard the name and looked at her classmate.

"Yeah, why?"

"I heard she dropped the course, but can you ask her a favor? To mentor Doyeon?"

"Mentor?"

"Yeah, on modeling, she's a model, right? Our adviser is expecting a win on us. Let's use your connection."

Y/N just nod and sat on her chair.

"I'll try to ask her if she's not busy."

~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

I was heading out of school after I finished all my subjects, and for now, I am so excited to go home.