/Chapter Thirty-Six/

Somi's PoV

"I'll just text you," Umji said and left with Sinbi.

I just sighed as I look at them walking away. Their scents that are playing in my nose are slowly fading as they go far.

"She found it, she finally found it..." I smiled.

I'm about to go back to the hotel when I saw Dahyun and she's waving her hand to me.

"Somi!"

"Ey, What's up?" I asked.

"Have you seen Y/N?"

"She's with Chungha," I said.

"How about Umji?"

"With her girlfriend."

She sighed and gave me a meaningful look that made my brow raised.

"What?"

"Can you go with me? I need to help on something." She said as she clings to me.

"What is i-" before I could finish my sentence, Dahyun dragged me into the hotel.

"Why? What happened!?" I asked.

"It's a squad thing."

Squad this- why she asked about Y/N?

Not so long we arrived in Mina unnies room and saw Nayeon and Sana unnie too.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We need help." Sana unnie said.

"About what?"

"Nayeon unnie is planning to propose on Jeongyeon unnie since when we are in the maze but she's so busy, do you think you can help us?" Mina unnie asked.

"Uh... don't you think we should just let them first? I mean if they are busy..."

"Yeah, that's what I told them too," Dahyun said.

"Wait, why did you look Y/N and Umji?" I asked Dahyun.

"What?" Mina, Nayeon, and Sana unnie asked in unison.

"I... I just thought they can help too, it's a squad problem tho." Dahyun said and shrugged.

"Umji can, but Y/N Aishh, Dahyun sometimes you need to think." Nayeon unnie said.

"So what's the plan?" Mina unnie asked.

"I'll think of that, for now... I need to go since Umji wants to talk to me."

"Why?"

"I don't know," I said and shrugged.

"Maybe to settle things? Sinbi is her girlfriend, right? It's good if it is." Mina unnie said.

"You know what, I found out that their scents are compatible!" I said.

"Wow that's impressive, but I have to remind you that you should be focusing on looking for your right scent." Nayeon unnie said.

"Ah, I will. I need to go now." I said and left the room.

Just in time, I received a text from Umji.

"Hay, I hope I can find it too," I mumbled.

Your PoV

We are now on I don't know where are we after Chungha called me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You guys are close? Since when?" She asked.

"Who? Somi?" I asked.