/Chapter Twelve/

Your PoV

I opened my eyes as I felt something soft then I found myself on a bed.

"Y/N, you're up now," Umji said as she walked in with a tray on her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Tzuyu's guards looked for you. They found you in the maze, unconscious. Shouldn't I be the one who's asking what happened to you?" She said that made me stare blankly into nothing as I recall what happened.

Flashback

"Mommy!!!" I called up as I started to cry. I sat on the ground and hugged my knees as I wait for someone to get me in here.

I know it's impossible since no one knows that I'm here. Even Umji didn't know.

I suddenly snapped as I heard a noise not too far. My eyes widened in scare as I don't know if I should run or what.

Then a thing came out causing me to run immediately. I looked back and saw a dog running towards me.

"Arf arf arf!"

"Mommy!"

End of Flashback

I shook my head in embarrassment after remembering what happened a while ago.

That god damn dog! If I will see it again, I don't know what can I do to it!

"Y/N?"

"Uh?"

"You're ok?" Umji asked.

"Ne, thank you."

"How's the meeting?" She asked which made me groaned and grip my head.

"You didn't get it?" Umji asked

"Ms. Son said she'll set a meeting on another day. Obviously, it will be tough." I said

"Huh? Why? I thought Chaeyoung is already good with it?"

"Jeongyeon unnie is not," I said that made her frowned.

"Jeongyeon unnie?"

"She's part of the company," I said in anger as I remember how she neglects our own company but went to others.

"What the- are you serious?"

"Umji, do you think I'm joking? I'm also surprised when I saw her. As expected she blocked me. All that I said in the meeting." I said

"You and Jeongyeon unnie won't work out. Just talk to your dad and look for another company to work with."

"I already did. But my father is being my father. He wants me to continue it and even told me to do whatever I need to do just to get the deal."

"So your father already knows?"

"He didn't know that Jeongyeon unnie is in Son's corp at first. but I told him after the meeting. Dad said that it was my mom who asked him to have a partner with the sons. Now I think mom knows that Jeongyeon unnie is working with them." I said.