/Epilogue/

Your PoV (Wedding Day)

Sumo-Somi👄

: Hey babe!
: Don't be late!
I already told your sister not to forget the rings!
: And don't get in the venue with blood! I swear to god if you ever did that again!

: Somi, we're literally just in one place. You are just at the other house.

I chuckled as I read messages from Somi. I am now readying since later on, I'll be seeing her for our wedding. And for the second time, our friends and family came here to attend also.

My phone chimed again and it's still Somi.

Sumo-Somi👄

: "Spoiling my future wife with my picture so she'll come safe in the venue", better be Y/N😀

: Don't come to the wedding

: Eh? waee?

: You're too hot to handle, others might fall. Sana unnie might be hizizz

: Can I sneak in there? Want to see you.

: Somi, It doesn't mean that you're just in the other cottage, means you can go here.

: why not?!

: Heh fine, see you later babe. I love you!

: More, I love you more

Yeah, actually we really set this beach wedding and prepared for this for long, five months to be exact.

"Hey, Y/N come here and will start the makeup."

I kept my phone and walk to the place where Nayeon unnie is.

"Who would think that you are the one who proposed to Somi? I mean, I thought you would be like your sister. She really let me propose to her, the nerve!"

I giggled and just shrugged. Well for the past year, I don't want to waste time as I know we don't know what might happen the next day. I even thought for two months if I should do it or not. I know Somi and I are just a year couple for now but who knows? We can get any longer and I know it.

"You look so happy. Even your eyes tell it." Nayeon unnie said.

"Do I look like a fool? It's funny back then, I hated her so much. Well maybe knowing that she dumped my best friend. But it turns out that this, this is going to happen." I sighed unbelievably.