/Chapter Seventy-One/

Third Person

While the others are having fun in the hotel, Nayeon called her girlfriend Jeongyeon if she could join the bonding sadly the latter is busy.

@Yoo Enterprise

Jeongyeon walked into her father's office as she was called by him.

As she went in, she saw Chungha sitting on the chair across to her father.

"Good afternoon Ms. Kim." Jeongyeon greeted formally.

"Oh Jeongyeon, no need to be formal. Anyway, Nice to see you, I'll be heading already." She said and left the office.

As Chungha left, Jeongyeon sat on the chair where Chungha sat and faced her father.

"Today is the final day, may I know the result? I know that Y/N needs to be here too but I nee-"

"The progress has been settled and it all went to Y/N."

Jeongyeon was shocked by what her father said. She stood up with furrowed brows and looking at her father.

"W-why? I- I thought I'm on head?!"

"Chungha just sent that progress report. All of the progress reports since Y/N went to her office until now. She said that Y/N really did great. That Y/N helped on the increase of sale in their company, due to Y/N suggestions."

"Don't worry, you can still stay here in the company."

"B-but how's Nayeon?"

Her father looked at her and sighed.

"I told you, your win, is our approval for your relationship with that girl."

Jeongyeon slammed the table and run out trying to look for Chungha.

As she went to the parking, she saw Chungha about to enter the place.

"Wait! Chungha!"

"Oh Jeongyeon, What's up?"

"What's with the sudden change? I knew the past reviews on Y/N. And now you changed it?"

"Excuse me?"

"I am a head-on Y/N, and in just a snap the table has turned?!"

Chungha sighed and looked at Jeongyeon.

"I'm sorry Jeongyeon, I think your father hasn't told you clearly. I blocked all the progress reports of Y/N."

Jeongyeon frowned and she halted back.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I was trying to bait her but guess your sister is really your sister," Chungha said and shrugged.

"H-how about the marriage?! I heard that she needs to marry you to have the company. Did she-"

"No, I talked to your dad and said that I don't want it anymore. Y/N already dating someone when I told her the catch to get the company."