/Chapter Thirty-Four/

Nayeon's PoV

"Grab this time, the others might take too long to get out of the maze. Jeongyeon is waiting at the exit, we'll make the others stay." Sana said.

"Yeah, If Jeongyeon can't propose then you do instead," Mina said.

I just smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, I won't forget this help," I said

"Go, I'll go on Dahyun's team," Sana said

"I'll go on Somi's team," Mina said.

I nod and walk into the exit. Since we memorize the way already and we left some clues for us to find the exit fast, I arrived at the exit and saw Jeongyeon who just came also.

"Jeonyeon, glad you able to go here," I said with an exciting smile.

I tried to calm myself as I'm holding the box of the ring behind me.

"Mina said you need something? I rushed immediately as I heard that. What is it?" She asked.

I breathe deeply and composed myself.

"Jeongyeon, I just want to say that I really love you. So much, even if your family and you are not yet on good terms, It's fine."

This is it!

"Jeongyeon wi-" I was cut when I heard a ringtone. I looked at Jeongyeon and confirmed that it's her phone.

"Wait Nayeon, I need to answer this call."

"Yes? Ok, I'll go back there." I heard from Jeongyeon.

"Nayeon, I need to go back to the company. I'll meet you for dinner. Bye." She said and kissed my forehead then left.

I shut my eyes and sighed deeply.

"Aigoo, I didn't see that coming," I mumbled as I'm looking at the box.

I sighed once again and just kept the box in my pocket.

"Oh, I found the exit. That was quick." I looked back and saw Y/N.

"How did you come here?"

"I walk? I didn't know I can find the exit easily. Wah daebak."

Did she saw what happened?

"Did you just arrive?" I asked.

She looks and me and after a second, she replied.

"Aniyo."

My face turns serious as I heard what she said. I'm sure she'll tell me again to break up with her sister like what she did before.

"Are you planning something?" She asked.

"You didn't just get arrived here, you saw what happened," I said.

She sighed and nodded.

"Business is really hard, please understand." She said and walks out of the maze.

I was frozen in my place as I didn't expect that from her. Not so long the other's arrived.

"Y/N is missing!" Somi said as they saw me.

"No, she's there," I said and points to her that is now leaning on the tree outside the maze.

"Wah, she found the exit first?" Dahyun asked

We all went out and Y/N walked to us.

"What's the prize?" Y/N asked.

"Yah, it's a group game. You must bring your group for you to win." I said.

She looked at me and hissed.

"You didn't tell the rule properly. Hayy, I'll go now. I need to do something else." Y/N said.

"Y/N I want to tell you something," Chungha said and followed Y/N.

The others also did and now it's me, Sana, and Mina.

"What happened? Where's Jeongyeon?" Sana asked.

"Did you propose already?" Mina asked.

I just looked at them and shook my head.

"She came but go back to the company immediately. I wasn't able to ask her." I said and sighed.

"Aigoo, it's ok. Maybe it's not today. Let's try it on the other day."

"Yeah, let's go."

Your PoV

We are now going back to the hotel after doing that stupid game at the maze.

"Y/N, hey Y/N wait!"

I stopped and looked back as I saw Chungha approaching.

"Hey, are you mad? I don't know you can treat me that way." She said sounding teasingly.

I honestly don't get this girl, she said that I shouldn't act formally to her and just see her as a friend since we are not on the duty. But now she wanted to be treated like what?

"Sorry, I thought you wanted me to act normal. I just don't like you talking about my best friend." I said.

"Hey Y/N, what's happening?" Umji asked as she walked in.

"Nothing, mind introducing your friend? Let's go somewhere." I said and left Chungha.

As we are now far away from the others, Umji clings to me.

"Yeah, you don't have to be mean with Chungha."

"That girl, I don't get her. Want me to treat her casually but when I did, she's asking why I did that."

"What she means is drop the honorifics but at least know how to respect her," Umji said.

I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Anyway, this is Sinbi."

I looked at the girl who's behind Umji and smiled.

"You are here?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and answered in unison.

"Girlfriend."

"Oh, when did you meet each other?"

"Last month."

"When did you become official?"

"Last week."

I frowned as they both answered my question at the same time. Seems they practiced it.

"Ok, I'll let you have time with her Ms. Sinbi, bye," I said and walk back to the hotel.

I don't really feel roaming around, I just want to stay in a place where I could think.

"Y/N."

I stopped and sighed. As I looked back I saw Somi.

"What?"

"Thanks." She said as she walks beside me.

"For?"

"Uh stopping Chungha awhile ago. I don't really know why she's acting li-"

"I did it because you were talking about my best friend."

"I'm not, she's the one who brought up the topic." Somi defend.

"Tch, whatever. She's really your best friend, you are both annoying. But as I feel she has something on you. Talk to her."

"S-something? Yah it's not li-"

"I didn't mean the romantic one. On the way she speaks to you, it's not a kind of best friend. I'm not judging on the way you talked to each other. If you feel I am wrong, feel free to forget what I said."