/Chapter Seventy-Eight/

(RIGHT, LET'S SKIP TIME)

Somi's PoV

It's still early in the morning when I woke up on Y/N's arms. I looked back at her since she's still back hugging me.

When I faced her, I smiled in joy as I saw her still sleeping. I move closer to her and nuzzle myself on her, feeling her skin.

Her scent after sex became more attractive.

"I love you, babe," I uttered then gave her a peck kiss.

"I love you Y/N," I repeated but still she's sleeping.

I giggled and check her, she's not that hot anymore compared to yesterday that I saw her in the bathroom. I thought she has sick.

I looked on her neck and noticed the love marks that I put. Smiling like an idiot, I traced her collarbone as I find her too sexy.

"Gosh, she's turning me on again." I smiled.

I get up to look for my clothes. I tried to find my clothes but only my undies that I found.

I'm about to walk when I felt a sore down to my center.

"Oh gosh, she really did great."

I walk into her closet and get some shorts and a jacket and wear it to me.

I also get some clothes for Y/N since I don't want her to catch colds.

"You are drunk last night. Let see if you'll remember what you did to me." I smirked with an evil plan.

I wear the clothes to her so when she gets up, she won't find it suspicious why she's not wearing clothes.

I run to her bathroom and saw my clothes and immediately hide it.

I looked at my watch and saw it's still 6:00 am.

"I'll just cook," I said and walk out of her room.

As I get into the kitchen, I open the fridge and saw the same foods that we bought last time.

Didn't she even eat or what?!

I just ignored it and prepare to look for something to cook.

Third Person

While Somi is almost done cooking, Y/N woke up with heavy pressure on her head. She groaned as she massages her head.

"Aigoo!" She cried in pain.

"Why did you drink too much, you're so stupid!" She hissed.

She remained sitting on her bed and as she felt better, she went up but felt light pain down to her center.

"Ouch!" She sat again and muttered.

She stood up again and walk into the bathroom with her eyes half-opened.

She gets her toothbrush then brushed her teeth. After that, she washed her face and get her towel to wipe her face.

She went out of the bathroom and checks her phone and saw a message from Dahyun.

Dahyun: You don't have class, stay in my café. I have something to tell you -Hart hart from your dubu unnie~

Y/N smiled and walk out of her room.

As she went out, she saw smoke coming from her kitchen making her panic.

"Shit!" She cussed and run to her kitchen. As she arrived, she stopped and went in shock as she saw a girl facing back.