/Chapter Eleven/

Your PoV

It's already dark in here and I'm still here looking for the way out.

"Stupid Y/N! Why did you think that this fucking maze is a good place to release your anger!" I talked to myself.

This is just the only way I know to make myself calm as it's already dark and my phone is broken. I don't have any light source just the stars in the sky.

Dark, dark, I hate lightless!

I tried to open my phone but failed. It has huge damage after I threw it away.

"I shouldn't vent my anger on my phone especially I'm in this kind of place! Stupid!!" I hissed

I keep on walking and walking looking for the right way. Sometimes I just made a random choice where to go, sometimes I need to go back every time I get in the way that has a dead end.

"HELP!

There's nothing more embarrassing than this! Imagine walking out to release your anger after feeling embarrassed about your own work then now being stuck on the maze!?

I roamed my eyes and I just released that it's a big mistake. I suddenly felt uneasy because of the dark surroundings.

"Mommy!!!" I whimper like a kid.

Somi's PoV

"What time is it when the meeting ended?" The person in charge asked as we're surrounding him. Tzuyu is also here as she informed his personnel to let us see the footage.

Tzuyu owns this hotel that's why

"Chaeyoung said it's around 4:30," Umji said

"At the conference room, check it," Chaeyoung added.

The personnel does some clicks and then footage showed up.

"There! That's her." Umji exclaimed.

We followed the footage on where she goes by checking the other security cameras.

"She went out." Sana unnie mumbled.

"Wait wait wait, can you zoom in on the footage? I think I saw that girl." Nayeon unnie said that made us all look to her.

The personnel nodded and rewind the video before he zooms it.

"I knew it! At the maze!"

"Maze?"

"I saw her in the maze! I thought she was Jeongyeon so I called her but she continued to walk after I realized that I mistook her for Jeongyeon." Nayeon said.

"Oh, shizz!" Umji mumbled.

"Why?"

"It's dark now, she's afraid of the dark!" Umji worryingly said.

"The maze is kinda big. How can we find her?" Nayeon unnie asked

"Did you tried to call her?" Tzuyu asked umji.

"I did, but it's not working."

"Tsk, I'll send my person in the maze. Umji come with me so we can wait for them outside the maze." Tzuyu said and signaled Umji to come.

We all went out after thanking the personnel. Nayeon, Sana unnie went back to their room as Tzuyu said to stay there since they have nothing to do with there.

Chaeyoung also comes with us. Tzuyu's people gathered with flashlights and communication devices with them.

"Let's just wait here," Tzuyu said.