/Chapter Eighty-Nine/

Third Person

While Somi and others are waiting for Nayeon and Y/N. Somi can't help but worry so she started to call her girlfriend.

"Come on, Y/N!" She whispered-yell.

"Somi, what's wrong?" Mina asked.

"Y/N, She's not answering," Somi said as she ends the call and tried to dial again.

"Chill, She's with Nayeon. Maybe they decided to arrive at the same time."

"That's exactly the problem,unnie. They shouldn't." Somi said who is on verge of crying.

"Why?"

Somi put her phone down and wiped her tears that about to fall in frustration.

"I saw her, in my dream. She's not in good."

"Oh god," Mina uttered and hugged Somi.

"Calm yourself, She'll be fine. I'll tell Chaeyoung to call her or Nayeon." Mina consoles.

Meanwhile

"Y/N, duck!" Nayeon said which Y/N did.

As Nayeon tried to take down her opponent, Y/N keeps on dodging the attacks of her opponent making her worn out.

"Fuck, stop!" Y/N yelled as she grabbed a chair and use it to block the opponent's attack.

The opponent seems so unstable that he managed to get his way on Y/N and grabbed her neck.

"You're such a messy bitch." The guy said as she lifts Y/N with his own strength.

Y/N gives punches on the guy's arm but due to the large body mass of the guy, she failed to escape.

Not so long, the guy pulled something into his pocket. Y/N's eyes widened as she saw a pocket knife that has been holding by the guy.

"U-unnie! Give some help!" Y/N shouted but Nayeon is still struggling to take down her opponent.

A loud smash was heard, the next thing happened, Nayeon slams on the door making it broke because of the latter's weight.

"Unnie!"

"You're in danger but you chose to mind the others?" The guy said.

Y/N remembered that she's in danger causing her to forgot that Nayeon is now in the other room facing the other opponent.

She kicked the sensitive part of the guy which made her free from his hand. Y/N coughed harshly as she grabbed her neck and breathed.

The guy immediately stood up and picks the knife again.

"You brat!" The guy yelled and attacks Y/N.

Her reflex went fast and she dodged it once again. She gets the chair at the back and smashed it on the guy.

"Fuck." Y/N cussed as she slammed down as she felt exhausted.

"W-we're not done!" The guy said as he stood up again.

Nayeon's PoV

This shit is really strong, I've been throwing all the heavy things that I can see but it's all nothing to him. Suddenly, I saw a gun on the floor. I made my way to get it And unhesitatingly shoot it to him.

"Sorry man, you did bad first," I said and run to the other room to see how is Y/N.

"Y/N!" I yelled.

She smiled and stood up. I look at the guy that she's facing a while ago and it's unconsciously laying on the floor.

"You're fine?" I asked.