The Real Rendezvous

Lyric POV

We head to the V.I.P and its lit! Remy already got some bottles set up and a few of her coworkers that were cool with were already sitting in there. Black met us and a few of Kyst's other friends.

"Aye lil mama!" Black says hugging me. "Aye fam!" He daps up Killa,"Y'all match on purpose? This a thing now, that's ya shorty?!" Black instigates.
"Mind ya business, Black!" I laugh going to get a drink.
"That's always been shorty! That's my baby mom's!" Stupid Kyst smiles and winks at me.
"Hey beautiful!" Remy comes walking into the section in this sexy ass bra and panty set.

"OH MY GOD! REMY MONIQUE! Mommy would beat ya ass for being out here like that!!" I cover my mouth

"OH MY GOD! REMY MONIQUE! Mommy would beat ya ass for being out here like that!!" I cover my mouth. Don't get me wrong my sissy looks GOOD!, but her titties and ass are OUT! "Wah gwan Remy?! You fin whine pon fi nasty men with no clothes?!" I say in patois teasing mommy.
"Aha! Shut up! That's why I went out in that damn track suit! I ain't stupid Amina woulda 2 pieced my ass!" We bust out laughing. After we laugh and joke for a little while she goes to tend her other sections.

We're in the section gettin it poppin! We have money and strippers everywhere. I'm sitting in Killa's lap having a blast. It's been a long time since I've been out and able to let loose. Usually on the weekends I pick up PRN surgeries for extra money for my savings and London's college fund. Everything I put in it, Kyst matches because he says London's too smart not to go to college.

I'm feeling nice and buzzed as I feel Kyst sit up and move my hair off my shoulder. He starts kissing and sucking on my shoulder and neck. My tipsy ass thinks its a good idea to start grinding on him.

"Lyric, you betta stop ma, before I take you in the backseat of that Porsche!" He chuckles with his lips still against my shoulder, sending chills down my spine.
"You started it!" I laugh leaning against his chest.
"Yeah mama, but I'll finish it and you, believe dat!" He sucks and nibbles on my ear making me shiver delightfully.
"Kyst! NO!!"
"Aight then, lil mama!" He chuckles with his hands wrapped around my waist as he smokes the hookah.

Just then as I completely think Maverick isn't showing up, since it's like 1:30 in the morning, I see his big ass at the door.
"Oh shit, shit, shit!" I scream in my head. My heart is thumping in my chest as my mind races trying to find an excuse to get off Ky's lap.

"Nah mama, sit that ass still" Kyst pulls me back down as I try to get up.
"I need to go to the bathroom, Ky!"
"Ok, mama." He picks me up with him as he stands up. Spinning me around to face him he caresses my ass and kisses me, sucking on my bottom lip.
"Kyst!" I say breathlessly. "We literally said no more, but you keep going! Stop it, nasty!" I shake my head smiling at him. God, he's addictive. I head to the bathroom to try and get my mind right.

It just so happens that as I'm coming out the bathroom Maverick and Silas are walking by.
"Hey Ms.Fyre!" Maverick smiles and Lord he really is a beautiful man!