Whatever This Is

Omniscient POV

Stretching and yawning Lyric flinches at how unbelievably sore her whole body is.

"Good God!" She hisses as she attempts to limp to the bathroom. Running the water for a bath she submerges herself in the warm water. Muttering curses the whole time, as the warm water stings her surely swollen nonnie.

"Mama?"

"I'm in the bathroom." She struggles to yell back, being as she lost her voice due to yesterday afternoon and night's escapades.

"You sound terrible, baby!" Kyst walks into the bathroom laughing as he smokes his blunt.

"I wonder why?! My throat is killing me and my body HURTS! It feels like I've been hit, run over, reversed on, and driven over...AGAIN! By an 18 wheeler!"

"You wanted Killa and that's what you got!" Laughing he shrugs his shoulders. "How's your shoulder?"

"It hurts like hell. Like it's excruciating, but I don't want to take the medicine cause I wanna see London."

"Ok, so smoke with me."

"You know I can't."

"No. Why?"

"They drug test me before every surgery I assist with."

"Fuck that's whack, ma!"

"Well I need a legit job and the experience too, so it is what it is."

"Ok finish ya bath and I'll be downstairs waiting so we can go get my little man."

"Ok. Be there in a minute."

Finishing up her bath, Lyric gets dressed. Since it's just beginning to break from winter into spring she dresses weather appropriate. Pulling her pink crop top hoodie on she smooths her hair since she decided to straighten it after her bath. Pulling her fitted matching pink sweats on she heads downstairs to grab her sneakers.

As she's descending the stairs all she can do is shake her head in disbelief and act like nothing is bothering her

"Yeah, I'll hit you later." Kyst hangs up the phone as he pulls his blue sweatshirt over his head.

"You ready to go, mama? Ya bath help? You look sexy as fuck." He bites his lip watching her walk over to the counter in the kitchen.

"Yeah." She states blandly.

Walking over to her he runs his fingers along the smooth chocolaty skin of her defined abdomen. Leaning down he cups her face and pulls her bottom lip into his mouth attempting to kiss her deeply. It's halted, when she abruptly pulls away shortly after. Licking his lips he looks at her. "You good?" He smirks almost knowingly.

"Umhm. Just miss Londy is all." She states walking out the kitchen to go put on her shoes.

Holding the bridge of his nose he shakes his head knowing she's anything but good. His long silken curls rippling back and forth as his head moves in exasperation.