Smash and Grab

Omniscient POV

"Baby, please be careful. I can't replace you. Londy needs you more than he needs me." Kyst holds Lyrics face in his hands.

"Kysty, please stop talking like that. We're gonna be just fine. Like we've been for 5 years. 'Killa Fyre', bout to burn this bitch to ashes!" She smiles at him.

"Of course, my little beautiful psychopath." He smiles and kisses her.

"Alright, let's get it!" Lyric jumps out the car and silently closes the car door before jogging to the back door. Pulling down her gas mask, she bangs on the door and crouches down to the side by the large dumpster trash can. She detonates the 'F-Bombs', as she calls them and tosses them by the door. They are a mix of two highly potent sleeping gases. Fluothane (halothane vapor) and Fentanyl. She gets her supplies from the biochemistry lab at school and the operating room at work. She's hacked the medical pyxis to be able to take it without the quantities being off.

"Who the fu-." An extremely loud thud follows as the large all black clad armed guard falls out the doorway. Leaving it open for Lyric to run through.

"I'm in boys. Wait for my 'go'." She radios to the group of 5 men watching on the monitor of the car that she rewired and linked to her camera frequency.

"Killa you need to marry that girl!" Black shakes his head at his best friends stupidity.

"Black we already ta-."

"Man fuck that shit! Ain't no bitch in this WORLD, worth losing Lyric ova!" He gains a voiced agreeance from their other friends.

"Man, Black ain't neva lied. Lyric bad as a muthafucka physically, she the smartest shorty any of us ever known, and she a rider like nobody I've eva met! She ride harder than most dudes we know. Shiiit, if lil mama looked twice at me she woulda been wifed and expecting our millionth kid!" Lo-Lo interjects.

"Aight, y'all shut up I get it damn! But what y'all don't get is Lyric doesn't play bout cheating and all'at other shit! If I fuck up, I fuck up EVERYTHING! Me and London's relationship gets strained and I lose my everything. Lyric is my everything. I don't even need to be explaining my business to you mafuckas, but to shut y'all asses up there it is. I'm afraid to lose her, point blank period. She always been there for me. She's the only person to NEVER let me down and I've had that for FIVE years! I've never had something good and consistent like that in my life, ever! I know I got y'all, but we ain't the greatest influence on each other." He laughs. "But Fyre, man please she's my soul outside my body. I can't lose that. So if it's just what we are now then I gotta be good with it. I love her beyond death, but I can't not have her." He shrugs.

"Look I feel you my g, but the way y'all looked at each other at the party last month that's what led to where y'all at now. I mean shit homey you been living with her for a MONTH! Y'all kiss and tell each other you love each other and all'at shit. I'm sure y'all smashin so what are you tryna avoid cause it sounds like y'all already in a relationship to me?" Black asks, but the other men agree.

"Again mind y'all muthafuckin business. What me and lil mama got is what we got. I'm not bout to break it down to y'all. So just dead all this fake ass relationship advice therapy bullshit. We good so that's it. Just watch the screen." Kyst deflects knowing all his childhood friends are right. But he doesn't want to admit it because then he'd have to adjust his behavior to a man in a relationship and not a single man having his cake and eating it too.

As Lyric uses her digital blueprints on her phone she navigates through the building.

"Shit!" She mutters when she sees two more guards than accounted for.